45. KRISH

Event was amazing and now it's our last day in Dubai. I don't know but I keep having those flashes of a beautiful melodic laugh. A familiar voice. Beautiful brown eyes. Long hairs. I cannot understand. Luckily I have my new meds. Doctor changed them when we were to arrive in India. May be it's because of change in meds.

Christy left Dubai on event day I convinced her. So it just vedant Tessa kaira and me. I regret saying those words to her.

You stole everything from me.
You manipulated me.
Seduced me.
Gold digger.

I don't lie krish.

Krish... I love you.

Promise?

Fuck. These flashes no not now. I start having headache again this time the pain was unbearable. I groan and sat on middle of road. They all came rushing towards me. "Krish you okay?" Kaira asked in a panicking tone. "My-my medicine" I said and groaned again. "But krish you just had your medicine during breakfast you can't keep having them" She said. The pain increased with new flashes.

I'm yours kaira.

Wait for me.

I love you

I love you, I love you, I love you

sunshine. .

That's the last thing I remember because every thing blacked out after that I just hear a familiar voice calling me again again.
                                  ***

I tried waking up but my head hurts like someone just hammered me. I couldn't open my eyes due to alot of light in the room, I tried slowly my visions were blur I couldn't remember a thing my bedroom doesn't look like this white walls, single bed, saline machine and wires. Hospital.

Dubai. Flashes. Street. Black out. Hospital.

I remembered what happened earlier. I saw kaira and a man in a white coat entering my room I shut my closed pretending to sleep.

"Mrs. Shergill may I know why he has been taking medicines for dementia?" He asked. "I beg your pardon?" Kaira asked. "Yes mrs. Shergill those medicine are not for his recovery but it'll deteriorate his conditions, by what you told me it was a short term memory loss, but I examined it's just a temporary memory loss, it can be retrieved but those medicine are blocking the process" He said. I swear to God I wanted to kill those filthy ass doctors in netherland. "You're saying his health is deteriorating because of those medicines?" She asked. I opened my eyes and moved my hands. Kaira saw me.

She immediately wiped her tears. She was crying? For me? "Hey you're awake" She said softly. I weakly nod. "How you feeling mr. Shergill" Doctor asked. "Fine" I replied dryly. "Good then I'll look into your files and let you know and till then I'll just leave you 2 to talk" He said and left.

"You're crying?" I asked. She shook Her head. "Nope" She said. "I saw you" I said in a weak tone. She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "Doctor said you can go home tomorrow" She said. I stiff nod.

"What about my medicines?" I asked. "Umn. .can I ask you something krish?" She said. I nod. "Who gave you those medicines" Her eyes met mine. I remember Christy bringing a pouch of new medicines she told me doctor had changed them and minute the doses. "Christy" I said.

"But why would she do anything like that?" Vedant asked. I didn't saw him entering I was too lost in kaira's eyes. Beautiful brown eyes. "For fun obviously" Tessa said. "She just wants to prove kaira that she's better and she will have everything she wants that's it" Tessa added. I put two and two together.

I never thought that behind this beautiful girl whose smile makes everyone smile, who's eyes are like sunshine, who thinks of other's first than herself, has faced things like this, I cannot imaging any of this happening to you.

Sunshine.

You left me Christy.

She's my wife.

I love you krish.

I'll wait for you.

I want your another daughter KAIRA to marry my son.

It's for family.

I want to show you something. Do you trust me?

Kaira

You're beautiful.

You're the sunshine to my darkness.

Lets start over HI I'M KAIRA MAHROTRA FROM NEW YORK.

"Krish?" A familiar voice pulled me out. "Are you okay?" Kaira asked. "Should I call the doctor?" She asked worriedly. "I'm sorry" I said. "I shouldn't have said those words to you I'm sorry" I said again.

I may not remember her now but in a week spending my time with heri knew she was not at all what Christy said she was. I trusted kaira. "It's okay" She said. " I want to remember you kaira all of you, I don't know if I'll be able to but I want to live and start over my life with you" I said. Her eyes teared up and she nods. "What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Help me! Help me live. .help me remember please" I said
                                 A/N

Don't forget to vote for this chapter
Thank you!