4.LET THE PAIN OUT

I couldn't sleep well last night maybe because of change in bed. It was almost 9 I tried waking up, but I felt sleepy. The room was empty and the light from sun was directly coming to the room.

I get down the bed and went straight to the washroom just to see krish was already in half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. I turned around immediately "lock the door at least." I yelled shutting me eyes closed. "What the fuck? How did you get In here, get out" He yelled I closed the door and went straight to the balcony to get some air as I just couldn't breathe.

***************************
I got freshen up and went down stairs to see krish was already having break fast. I sat in front of him and the cook served me some pancakes and juice. It was delicious. "Make sure you are done with your terms before 6 pm, my lawyer will Come and collect them" He said focusing on his food. I nodded and was enjoying my meal.

I came back to my room with a pen and paper noted all the points down. After few minutes a care taker knocked my door and entered with suit case and a bag. "Mam these are your belongings sent from your house, please check and let me know if you need something else" I got down my bed and nodded. He left the room. I opened my suitcase and bag it was my clothes and books, no stuff of me and christy not even a photo Or the pendant we shared.

She ruined 2 lives for her own selfish needs. I was mad at her but I missed her.

I arranged all my clothes inside the wardrobe.

The lawyer came and took the paper. Now it was almost 11 krish haven't returned back. I stood in balcony clearing my thoughts of this marriage, now I have to live a life I never wished for, with a man whom I can never love.

I saw a car got parked in front of the entrance and a women came out of the car she was wearing a brown very short dress with high heels. Soon after krish got out and went to that girls pushed her to the car and was kissing her.

I didn't felt a thing about it, not even a thing all I felt was that krish was really hurt by Christy's actions.

I sighed and went back to my room. After few minutes I heard loud smashing sounds from downstairs. I rushed to see krish he threw and broke everything that was in the living room. I was in the stairs and he saw me with a very disgusted look and came towards me, I clenched my fist and shut my eyes.

He held me through my waist and pinned me against the wall, there was a broken piece of glass I stepped on it and tear rolled down my cheeks in pain.

He brought his face near my neck I could feel his deep breath and that he was really drunk. He was literally reeking of alcohol. "I wanted to take my mind of every thing, but I couldn't" He whispered. "I wanted a distraction, but then I had a thought of you and I felt guilty" He yelled banging on the wall near me, it made me close my eyes shut in fear.

Right after he hugged me tight in his arms I could smell his Cologne. "She broke my heart" He said. "I-i loved her but she betrayed me" With a vulnerability in his voice. I hugged him back after listening this and totally forgot that I was hurt.

The pain kicked in again and I hitched and broke the hug to look at my wound. He noticed it and he was filled with guilt within seconds. He took me in his arms the bridal style leaving me in shock and took me to our room placed me in the couch and brought the first aid kit from bathroom.

"Please hate me for this and for every thing" He said treating my wound. "I can never hate someone who was forced to marry and was betrayed by his love" I said calmly. He looked at me and sighed.

"You will one day" He said standing back up. "I will never" I said. He rolled his eyes and took me in his arms again to the bed and then he went to the bathroom.