3.STUCK IN A HELL HOLE

After I fell on the floor I don't remember a thing. I tried opening my eyes but the flashes of light made me shut them. I could hear a unfamiliar voice.

"She'll be fine, she just need rest krish" An unfamiliar voice said. As I opened my eyes and remembered everything I felt like I woke from a nightmare to enter another.

I saw heavy footsteps coming near me. "Are you okay?" Krish asked Worriedly and i nodded weakly. "Mrs. Shergill please make sure to take these pills on time, okay krish i am leaving now." The doctor said as he left and closed the door behind.

I leaned against the bed rest and sighed. I found krish sitting at other edge of bed staring at floor he looked upset, and he has every right to be.

When the doctor called me mrs. Shergill it doesn't felt like my identity. It just didn't felt right at all.

"Change your dress, come down stairs we have to discuss our marriage contract." Krish said and left the room immediately.

Marriage contract? What marriage contract? Seriously first this marriage and now I have to sign God knows what contract.

I got freshen up and changed into some clothes my mom packed for me in hurry. A pair of jeans and white shirt. I went downstairs to see Krish sitting in the couch and there were 2 more people.

One looked like a lawyer as he was wearing a attire like that and the second one the face was quite familiar. Oh it was krish's hottie best friend, Christy told me about. Tf I am thinking of all these.

"Please sit here mrs. Shergill" The lawyer stood up gesturing me to sit next to krish.

"Please check all the points and tell me if you have any query" The lawyer said passing me the file.

I read it, and it was so screwed. Like seriously? There were almost 150 points.
Let me tell some of them:
1.YOU CANNOT ENTER ANYROOM OF YOUR CHOICE IT'S PROHIBITED.
2.YOU CANNOT MEET OR VISIT ANYONE IT'S PROHIBITED.
3.YOU CANNOT QUESTION PARTY A ON ANYTHING.
4. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LIVE LIKE YOU WANT NO ONE WILL QUESTION.
5. YOU HAVE TO ATTEND ALL THE PARTIES WITH PARTY A.
6 YOU CANNOT FORCE PARTY A TO ANYTHING.
7 THIS MARRIAGE IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL SO TRY TO KEEP YOUR SELF AWAY FROM PARTY A.
8 PRIVACY IS HIGHLY EXPECTED FOR PARTY A FROM PARTY B.
9. PRETEND AS A HAPPY COUPLE IN PUBLIC GATHERING.

and the list goes on written with all the shits. Like do i look like I am dying to take advantages of him? Ewww

After reading the complete contract. "This is shit" I said passing the contract back to the lawyer to get a glare from krish. "This contract is one sided, party B also wishes to include some points in it" I said staring at krish.

He looked at vedant and back at me and nodded. "Write and give him by tomorrow" He said and left with the lawyer, leaving me and Vedant.

"Brave move" Vedant said. I rolled my eyes "it's about equality" I said. "Even your best friend didn't talked to him like that" He said. I sighed as I put my palms on my face and stood up. "Just so you know he was not like that but" I interrupted him saying "I know vedant" And left the room.

I went to my room shut the door behind and cried. I felt like I was stuck in someone else's hell hole. The contract was too much this wedding is way too much.

It was almost 11 at night when krish came in "your clothes and belonging will be here tomorrow till then you can wear my clothes." He said before throwing a hoodie on the bed. "But i am not supposed to touch any of your belongings it was written in the contract" I said staring at hoodie. "Ya unless I demand you to" He said casually Unbuttoning his shirt.

I grabbed the hoodie and went straight inside the washroom to change. I came back out to see krish was shirtless and was staring at me with widened eyes.

I turned back "atleast put a shirt or t shirt on for Jesus's sake krish" I said. "I sleep like this" He said. I turned back slowly to see he was staring at my legs.

His hoodie was way to big on me that my shorts were even hidden as if I have nothing on my tattoo on my thigh was visible too . "Stop staring" I said awkwardly. "Sorry" He said and took the pillow and threw it on the couch and he layed down there.

I went to the bed and he switched the all. The lights off, I am scared of darkness due to some reason. "Please don't switch all lights off" I whispered in scared tone. He immediately switched the bed side lamp on and looked at me. "I-i cannot sleep in dark" I said getting the blanket all over me only my face was visible. "You're afraid?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed in frustration. "Pass me another pillow". He said.

"Get it yourself " I said as I slept and took the blanket all over my face and body. Right after I saw a darkness appeared. "I just told y-" I said throwing the blanket away just to see krish was over me and I could literally smell his Cologne. He gulped his saliva as we stared at each other. He backed off with the pillow and cleared hi throat. "I-i didn't mean to" He said going back to his couch. I looked at him and then threw the blanket all over me again and shut my eyes.