47. KRISH

I tried remembering but just flashes all i could remember. What Christy told me was just a fake pov of the life she wanted it to be. I am screwed. She's been trying to contact me since but I'm putting my faith on someone this time where my hearts wants. We returned from Bali yesterday. My days there were amazing indeed, I got to know kaira.

Life could be nice yes but i didn't touch her. It's not like I didn't wanted to but i couldn't. I said something's to her which I can't take back and that's the reason I couldn't be near her even when I want to.

"Krish you have to forgive your dad" Kaira said. "You don't know anything" I said. "Then tell me i want to know" She said placing her palm on my chest. I sighed.

"I was a kid when my mom left and he brought zeenat mom and told that she's pregnant. I was broken because of my mom. . . He kicked her out. . . Even though she had almost power of company but still. . . I wanted my mom. . Zeenat mom never treated me right, she use to treat me as her servant sometimes and barely gave me anything to eat." I paused and exhaled deep breath.

"I grew up missing my mom and my dad didn't believe it in first. Then when rohan came in this world I accepted him as my own brother. She even took him away from me. She fed him delusions that were inappropriate and he turned against me and when my dad realized it was too late. . I forgave my mom as zeenat prohibited her entry anywhere near our house but i cannot forgive my dad. . . He cheated on my mom. . . He hurted her. . . Even though she gave him a second chance but i? I don't think so I'll ever could." I said and there was 2 mins of silence in the room.

"But you have everything with you know don't you? Rohan, your mom, your friend and me. . . And you'll always have us" Kaira said. I nod "krish forgiveness is the key to everything I know your dad did wrong with your mother but it was her call to forgive him or to throw him put and now see they're happy and you've rights to be happy too" Kaira said cupping my face. "Think about it" She said, we were just inch apart.

I suddenly had an urge to taste those soft beautiful lips, even though I hate sweet I wanted to taste that and how wet she is for me when I do it. Stop it krish. For fucks sake.

Her phone buzzed and saved her I pulled myself away. She smiled looking at her phone. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing. . My friend opened a new restaurant and sent me an VIP invitation" She said focusing on her phone.

Friend? What friend? What invitation? I cleared my throat. "Which friend?" I asked. "Oh I met him an year ago and he's really talented and skilled." She said. Typing something on her phone. He? He who?

"Male friend?" I emphasize the word male. She nods. "You never told me about your friend" I said. She didn't answer busy in her phone. I wonder what's that fucker telling her that she's smiling. I want to kill him already. I hate to share what's mine... We may be working on our relationship but she is my wife. . Mine.

"So when are we going?" I asked. "You're not I am" She short replied. I never seeked anyone's attention but I wanted hers. I desperately needed her as if she's my medicine, my drug.

I am addicted to her.