Chapter 172 The Throne

The result of this was as obvious as anything.

The white wings of complete protection were shining as Maple led the other two forward.

The arrows of light could not stop their advance, and they slowly and surely closed the gap between them and the enemy.

When they reached the feet of the giant king, Maple told the other two to prepare.

“Yes, please wait a moment.”

Yui and Mai started to use several items.

As they did this, their bodies exuded a red aura, which signaled that their attack power was being raised.

When that was completed, they equipped their second great hammer, and they were done.

“Oh, right! ‘Encourage’!”

Maple had a skill that she acquired during the second event and hardly ever used.

With this, Yui and Mai’s STR and AGI were temporarily raised 20%.

With a 20% STR boost, they could expect a damage output that was nothing like what Maple’s had been dealing while she was tossing the red stones.

With this extra support added, Yui and Mai moved to crush the king.

“‘Double Strike’!”

“‘Double Strike’!”

A thunderous sound echoed with every strike of their hammers. Together, they hit it 8 times, and the boss was no more.

The light that made up his body dispersed and disappeared.

It rained down over them as the notice for a new skill arrived.

“Yes! Hehe! You called two angels on me too, so it’s only fair. Oh, I better check the skill.”

Maple said and checked the skill.

‘Throne of the Heavenly King’

After the skill is activated, it will reduce damage to the person sitting on the throne by 20% until the skill is deactivated or you die. Recover 2% HP every second.

It also makes ‘evil’ type skills, including your own unusable within a 30-meter radius.

“Ah…so this was the cause of it.”

Maple was satisfied that she now knew why she had struggled so much.

This had caused many of her skills to become unusable.

“Maybe I’ll try it out… ‘Throne of the Heavenly King’!”

As Maple said this, lights began to gather behind her, and a throne that was much like the giant one, only this time made for her size, materialized.