Chapter 26 Teleport Destination

The light that covered the two's sight disappeared.

And at the same time, Kaede readied her large shield to be alert for the pre-emptive attack, but the powerful attack that they were fearing of did not come.

All the more so, there was no monster anywhere.

The two continued to be on alert while confirming the surroundings.

In there, was a very wide circular space.

The walls were covered by blue shining crystals, and the ceiling was open.

From the sky, snow was falling.

And, one part of the crystal on the wall ahead was protruding, on it was a huge bird's nest.

But, it seems that the nest's owner was not there at the moment.

「Okay〜...... I got it. A bird-type boss would absolutely come. Maybe I can't use【Ocean】」

「What should we do? You want to approach the bird's nest?」

「......but carefully. Probably, it would come when we approached」

The two, while on alert, advances towards the bird's nest.

There were only five meters left before the bird's nest.

At that instant, together with a roaring sound, something was shot at high speed towards the hall from high up in the sky.

But, the two who was on alert could barely jump back and was able to dodge.

Those were sharp-edged ice.

And following that, a monster bird that has feathers white as snow swoops.

Glaring eyes, sharp beaks, and talons, bearing the dignity of strong beings, the monster bird descended to the hall.

The path of reconciliation does not exist from the start.

It was the start of the battle.

The monster bird emerges a magic circle on its sides.

From there, ice shards that were shot, covering almost all of their sight.

「【Cover】!」

Kaede lowers her large shield and stood in front of Risa.

If she received these shards, it was because that the number of uses of【Akujiki】would disappear in an instant.

「Yosh! It isn't piercing!」

Kaede received those shards with her body, and nullified it.

It seems that the monster bird was more intelligent than normal monsters, after it understood that its attack wouldn't go through, it combined the magic circles into one, and shot ice that was the same with what it shot from the sky.

In exchange for power, a chance appeared.

Risa jumped into that chance.