Chapter 104 Breaking Barriers

Sally could feel that her senses were sharper than usual.

And those senses became even sharper as she became absorbed in combat.

It was then that Sally heard the voice of someone who must have been a commander.

“Frederica…”

The familiar voice was from Frederica, she had no doubt about it.

In other words, these players were from the Assembly of Holy Blades.

Sally started to think of ways to come out of this situation alive.

“‘Attack Guidance’!”

Sally dodged the first magic attack.

Then the players in the front suddenly changed their movements and began to advance.

It seemed like they all had information about her.

In order to survive, it was necessary for Sally to continue to take the initiative.

She had to be able to control their actions, or she would die in an instant.

“Thank you, Frederica.”

She said quietly, though she still couldn’t see her. Sally continued to dodge the attacks of the oncoming players.

“‘Attack Guidance’!”

Hearing those words caused the players to become slower.

It was so unexpected that it caused them to hesitate and panic, making their movements sluggish.

And they had not realized that her power was not finished after two attacks.

However, because she had no support skills, Sally had to dodge all of the oncoming attacks by herself.

“Amazing…everything looks different.”

Sally was surprised at the change in her awareness.

It was as if the world she was seeing through heavy concentration was now sped up, and the swords that attacked her were slow.

And she could now use the fear sensor, which she had not been able to before, no matter how much she trained.

And she could use it much better than Dread.

She was able to understand all of the danger that approached her as if they were things that happened in the past.

This awakening that occurred when she passed her limits had temporarily pushed Sally to new heights.

“I can’t hit her!! Damn it!”

“I won’t lose. I won’t lose…!”

All of Sally’s attacks landed, on all of the attacks towards her missed their mark.

By the time that Frederica started to feel suspicious over the fact that she had used ‘Attack Guidance’ so repeatedly, Sally had already killed 20 players.

And then Frederica found the answer.

“It’s not…a skill?”

But even if that were the case, the only thing that would remain was the fact that there was nothing that she could do about it.

It just meant that she would not be able to deal with it.

Gradually, the rest of the players came to this horrifying realization as well.