Chapter 6 Dungeon Attack

「Exploring a dungeon huh〜I feel like my adventure had begun!」

Using the only three thousand gold, she bought potion to be sure.

HP is only 40 so even the lowest kind of potion is enough.

There is the ring of the giant bee and there is also 【Meditation】.

She finished preparing and went to the dungeon. Her aim was the 【Maze of the Poison Dragon】 that was written in the information bulletin board.

「I have 【Poison Resistance (Medium)】 so it is alright!」

Dungeon, here I come, with that feeling she jumped outside of the town.

*TekuTeku* she walked towards the opposite direction of the forest. If this weren’t a game, Kaede who was only holding a large shield and short sword can only be seen as an elementary school student.

She was attacked by a few monsters on the way, but they did no damage so without defeating them, she ignored them.

The monsters in this area seem to be more intelligent than the monsters in the forest, so went they understood that the attack wouldn’t go through, they went away.

There was no witnesses so Kaede’s abnormal defense power wasn’t found out.

When Kaede was walking like that, the trees around had gradually withered and she noticed that the landscape was becoming deserted.

She also saw swamps that sound *PokoPoko* on their ground.

She walked like that by ten minutes.

She saw that there was one part of the ground was opened wide like a mouth.

「Is that it huh?」

Kaede entered inside, the inside had a taller ceiling that she thought, so she could properly make a stance with her large shield.

When she enters further, slimes with poisonous hues and lizards was crawling from the walls and the ground and charges an attack.

「Ei!!  ya!!」

She stabbed the blade to the slime but she couldn’t aim its core that was moves around in its body like it was drifting so she couldn’t deal damage. But, the slime’s tackle also, doesn’t deal damage.

「Mu……this had become my last will. Eat this! Large Shield Preeeeess!!」

Together with the large shield she fell over the slime and covered all its body. There wasn’t a skill or anything so power couldn’t be expected, and it’s an attack that makes a lot of chances because of falling down on enemy lines.

But, that wasn’t relevant to Kaede who only receives no damage to normal attacks or venom.

Shield attack had very little damage, but it seems it was enough to destroy the slime’s core.

「Yo〜sh! Let’s go further more〜!」

Finding out how to deal with the slime, Kaede went further and further to the back. By the way, Kaede gave up on defeating the lizards. Her AGI was not enough, and before she attack, *SuruSuru* it ran away and because she couldn’t hit it.

Wondering how many times it had been, she falls to the ground with the shield. At that time.

『Skill 【Shield Attack】 had been acquired』

Kaede immediately read the skill’s explanation. She guessed the contents of it from its name, but to be sure.

【Shield Attack】