Chapter 28 Midnight Exploration

The two’s appearance emerged from the magic circle.

Even though she had no【Akujiki】, Maple was making a stance with her large shield for surprise attacks.

「It looks okay……huh?」

The two confirmed the surroundings.

Surrounding them were ruins that had spread. There was plenty of marks of buildings being destroyed.

Guessing from the mountainous area’s position, it looks like their location is on the opposite location of their starting point.

「For the mean time, we got to a good direction huh?」

「But, somebody might’ve already explored it」

「It’s only the second day… the hidden ones shouldn’t be found yet… here, there’s probably nothing. It’s right in front of the magic circle after all」

Nevertheless, there’s no way that the management would place a medal right in front of the destination point.

While searching for a safe place, the two walked around the ruins, they decided to at least search too.

「… there’s three players. What do think?」

「If possible, I don’t want to fight……there’s no【Akujiki】too… it’s bad if we lost」

「I got it. The, let’s go here」

The two passed through the ruins, and entered inside the forest quietly.

The monsters that were coming out were spiders and owls.

If you look at them after the monster bird, whatever monster it is, it looks like a small fry.

Their movements are slow, they also have no attack powers, and their HP is low too.

「Easy win, easy win」

They moved forward inside the forest. What they are searching for is a place that they can spend the night. They took plenty of time climbing, so the sun is already setting.

The two continued to explore the forest while defeating monsters.

「Muu……there’s nothing〜…」

As Maple had said, surrounding them was only a forest that was spreading, and there seems to be no special buildings or caves.

「For the meantime, let’s climb on top of a higher tree. I think it’s better than being on the ground」

Sally chose a tree that only had branches in high places and jumped using【Leap】.