Chapter 105 A Little Growth

Maple called for Syrup and quickly ordered:

“‘Rampart’!”

Maple and Sally were now hidden by the walls that shot out of the ground.

It was unlikely that Frederica and the others would be able to get past the walls that stretched high into the sky.

“Maple…how did you…?”

It was too far a distance for her to have flown here with Syrup.

Sally had sent that message because there was no way they would make it in time.

“We’ll talk later! I have to return quickly. Only Yui and Mai are left at the base! Hold onto me, okay?”

“Uh, okay.”

Sally stood up on shaky legs and grabbed onto Maple as if hugging her.

Maple held onto Sally with both hands as she began to prepare for their escape.

“‘Deploy Barrels.’”

Weapons began to grow out from Maple’s entire body and fill the remaining space within ‘Rampart.’

And all of the barrels were pointed downward.

“Let’s go!”

“Huh? Are-are, you kidding!”

As if ignoring Sally’s protest, smoke and flames erupted around them.

It was practically self-destruction.

However, Maple could endure it.

Maple used all of her advanced weaponry without restraint as it shot her into the sky at an incredible speed.

If she didn’t have weapons on her feet, she just needed to use the kickback to launch herself into the air.

Normally, this kickback was not something that anyone could survive.

But it was not a problem for Maple, and so she was able to fly high into the sky like a rocket.

Maple called out the names of her other skills before they reached the highest point.

“‘Deploy All Weapons’! ‘Commence Attack’! ‘Hydra’!”

Bright lasers fired off into the ground, one after another.

More than one hundred shots were fired, and they hit the ground like shooting stars, burning the players.

As if chasing them, the three-headed Hydra came down and covered the ground in a sea of poison.

Hardly anyone in Frederica’s team had Poison Immunity. They had not intended on fighting against Maple, and so their equipment was not something that would help them deal with her.

Their current equipment would not allow them to stop the Hydra.

The players that had finally arrived after chasing Sally, ended up returning to their guild, without fully understanding what was happening.

Sally had killed nearly 30 players.

But the number that was killed in this fight far exceeded even that.

And this was only possible due to the wide-range attacks from the sky.

“That’s for Sally!”

Maple’s cannons fired off once again, this time blowing herself back in the direction of Maple Tree.

“Ughhh…what was that…”