Chapter 95 Two Enemies

While Kasumi and the others were exploring, Frederica and Drag from Assembly of Holy Blades were in charge of defending their guild, which was far away from Maple Tree.

“Ahhh! I want to go out and attack!”

“It can’t be helped. We’re too slow on our feet.”

As Drag said, both of them had not put much into their AGI.

Which meant that they would not be assigned to any scouting parties, where AGI was important.

Frederica sat on top of a large rock and swung her legs with a bored expression.

The Assembly of Holy Blades was a large guild, and so their orb was in a place that was difficult to defend.

It was a rocky area surrounded in flat terrain. The rocks made it difficult to see people coming, and there were so many places an intruder could come from.

There was also no ceiling above the orb, so it was possible that someone could ambush them by jumping off from the taller rocks.

However, there were also a few caves nearby, and while they could not hide the orb there, they could at least use them to rest in.

As the two waited there, they received news from another guild member about an enemy attack.

The atmosphere changed immediately, excitement now filled the air.

“How many?”

“Nearly 40! The same number that we have for defense!”

“In that case, we should probably go. Pain was very insistent on minimizing any casualties.”

“True… Let’s go and crush them then.”

“Yeah. Oh, that’s right…all of you can stand back. We’ll handle this.”

“Wha-what? Just you two?”

“Yeah, it’s no big deal.”

The messenger was sure that they were being arrogant, but no one could withstand their aura of dominance, and so he backed away.

The two moved to the forefront, and as was reported, they could see 40 players coming right at them.

“Our scouts are very impressive.”

“Yes.”

Drag held his battle axe as he looked at the enemy, and just as they came within range, he swung downward.

However, Drag’s range was very different compared with the range of most battle axe users.

“‘Ground Splitter’!”

It reached 20 meters in both directions.

The attack left cracks that went 50 cm deep into the ground, stopping the enemy in their tracks.

If they continued to run, their feet would get stuck in the crack and they would lose their balance.

And this attack was especially effective when Drag fought alongside Frederica.

“‘Multi-Fire Bullets’!”

Magic circles appeared all around Frederica, and they launched numerous fire bullets into the air.

And they flew into the targeted players whose feet were trapped in the ground.

The special ability that Frederica had was ‘Multi-chant.’