Chapter 174 The Rain Area

While they encountered a number of monsters along the way, they were not the kind to put up a decent fight.

The trio went straight towards their destination and reached it without a problem.

“Hmm. It’s raining like it always does. Maple, take out your umbrella.”

“Uh, okay.”

Maple took out her cloud umbrella from her inventory. The two others also took out theirs.

“The umbrellas will protect us from the rain coming from above. But you have to be careful to avoid the splashes from the ground.”

“Got it! Okay, let’s go then.”

The three of them held their umbrellas up and slowly stepped foot into the raining area.

“What a relief. It works.”

Maple said as she listened to the sounds of the drops bouncing over her head. While it didn’t really look like an umbrella, it fulfilled its purpose just fine.

“Well, as long as it’s sold in that store, its effectiveness is assured… Since it’ll take some time to move in here, I think I’ll tell you what I want you to do during the boss fight.”

And so Sally began to explain to Maple what their strategy would be.

“Hmm, hmm, got it. I can do that!”

After listening to the whole thing, Maple nodded.

“Perfect timing you two. We just arrived.”

Kasumi said as she folded her umbrella.

Dark clouds still hung over their heads, but the rain had now stopped.

Maple and Sally folded their umbrellas and confirmed what they needed to do.

When they were done, the three of them stepped into the boss area.

“Here it comes. The boss!”

In front of them, water was oozing out of the floor of clouds, and it slowly gathered to take a humanoid shape.

Inside of its swaying body, there was an even more blue object floating inside.

This was the boss’s core, and also its weakness.

Once its body was completely formed, the cloudy sky began to change.

“Maple, it’s going to rain again!”

“Yes! As planned!”

“I’m counting on you two!”

All three of them moved to fulfill their individual roles.