Chapter 87 Information Gathering

While Izu was fighting the frog, Maple had returned to the guild home.

“Mmm… I have returned but… there’s nothing to do so I guess I will go for a skywalk…”

As Maple was wondering what to do next, Sally came from the entrance, followeed by Yui and Mai.

“Ah! Would you three like to go on a skywalk with me? How about it?”

“Right… Yea, let’s go.”

“”We’ll come along too!””

As all three of them agreed, they went outside together.

As Yui and Mai decided to get on Syrup’s back, Sally also did the same. It seems like Yui and Mai like Syrup more than machines.

“Did everyone get on? Alright, let’s go!”

After confirming that everyone was on, Maple lifted off the ground with Syrup.

“Where did you go, Maple?”

“Mm… At God’s place.”

“””Ehh…?”””

As her answer had far crossed what they could possibly imagine, their thoughts froze for a moment.

And among the 3, Sally was the first to speak again.

“Hey… what did you acquire there?”

Sally muttered and Maple answered after thinking a while.

“Mmm, it would stand out too much if I use it in its whole so I will show you just a bit. [Deploy-left hand].”

If she destroys her equipment once, she can produce a fixed number of weapons.

Maple deployed a few guns from her left hand.

“Uwwaa… eh?”

“I can shoot it! I won’t shoot it, though.”

“Th-that’s amazing…”

Maple put in the guns before other players saw.

“I will be counting on you during guild fights then.”

“Leave it to me! I will also work hard during the 3rd time event! Let’s work hard, Yui and Mai!”

“”Y-yes!””

“Well, you two are working with Maple, after all. I guess you would want some [devoting affection].”

“Monsters burst and scatter with just a touch of their attacks, was it?”

“Yes! We are also practicing two-handed moves!”

Not using the half-baked attacks they were using up till now, their attacks now literally kill the opponent if it hits.

By just swinging around big mallet, all the monsters around get beaten up.

“Mm…… Maple, there’s a lake underneath.”

“Oho… wanna go check it out?”

As Yui and Mai agreed, she lowered the altitude and got off beside the lake.

The four of them sat down and splashed the water. If this was real, it probably would have felt nice, touching the cool water.