Chapter 48 Squid Subjugation 3

「My attack was that, so…」

Sally muttered while landing down.

Maple fell to her side.

She did not receive any damage although she fell 25 meters high.

What an amazing vitality.

On the other hand, the squid’s HP and defense are relatively lower.

That is proven because even Sally’s attacks are able to wither it down.

It was not strange at all for that giant squid to lose 20% of its HP after receiving an attack from Maple.

「With this, we shortened it to three hours」

「But there’s still 3 hours〜…」

Maple does not have【Akushoku】anymore. They cannot do the same thing again.

「Ah, it spat out squid ink again」

「The sea, it was beautiful, but now……」

There was nothing that remained from the beautiful blue sea that is now full of squid ink and poison.

「Well then, I’ll run again okay?」

「Un. 【Provoke】!」

Maple pulled the fishes.

It is possible to dissipate the water that was scattered by the fishes using flame-type attacks, so Sally ran around while making the least needed path she needs.

「It’s amazing you can run that much〜…」

It is possible to lessen the fatigue in-game by getting used to VR games.

One needs to get used to playing for long periods of time to not get tired running around.

That is something that a skill cannot cover.

And after two hours of waiting.

There is only 10% left of the squid’s HP.

「A-re? The fishes…」

The fishes lost the blue effect that they were clad within and withered in an instant after losing their moisture.

The effect that disappeared floated up and got absorbed by the squid’s body.

「Something’s coming!」

「I got it!」