Chapter 22 Boss Extermination

「Boss room-like room, I found it!」

In front of them was a door that didn’t exist until now.

Opening the wooden door which was about 5 meters, they entered.

Inside was wide, and dim.

It was about 10 meters to the ceiling, and looking around, the width is about the same.

And the depth was about twice, and a huge throne was placed in the deepest.

And, on that, a giant goblin that has a hideous face was sitting.

It was sitting, so its size was not clear, but it was about as large as the door earlier. It was about three times of the normal goblin.

The goblin noticed the two, and roars.

To its tremendous volume, the two scowls.

「Let’s defeat it already! It’s too noisy!」

「I agree, let’s go!」

Risa nodded.

Kaede changed her large shield to the Mirror of the Dark Night, for the final battle.

The distance to the goblin was about 20 meters.

Risa closes that distance with her top speed.

But, the goblin did not see that off.

Beside the throne, it took a giant saber that was placed in it and stood up, it was drawn violently while moving forward.

The impending deadly blade together with its tremendous sword pressure.

「【Cover Move】! 【Cover】!」

Risa didn’t knew if she could dodge it. Because Kaede received the saber that was twice her height with her large shield without being intimidated, and erased it. The enemy’s main weapon with overwhelming destructive powers was removed from the start of the fight.

The saber became light and disappeared.

「Nice! Yosh……!!」

Risa approached the boss further, and from this, Kaede’s movements were unexpected for Risa, and maybe even to the goblin.

「【Cover Move】!」

To Risa who was running, Kaede was able to keep up by suddenly accelerating. The attack from the goblin hasn’t come.

Risa, while being surprised, approached the boss.

「【Cover Move】!」