Chapter 44 Ruins Exploration

Sally and Maple are walking on the coastal line.

This is the outer circumference of the island of the event this time.

This island is surrounded by the sea.

And, there are several floating islands in the sky.

「There’s a library on one of those huh〜… that place is also a part of the field huh」

Maple whispered while staring at the sky.

Although it could be said that they are floating around the island, the floating island that is at a distance far away, 6 of them could be seen from their place. There might be others hiding behind the mountain area where the monster bird was so they cannot tell the specific number.

In other words, excluding the island where a library is that Kanade said, there are still five floating islands that could be explored.

「Well, it might have already been explored though」

「If it’s dungeon clear just by finishing the【Jigsaw Puzzle that can be completed within four days】… it might end quickly with the two of us!」

「Though we don’t know if there’s a similar dungeon」

「That’s true, but… I just thought that there’s also dungeons like that huh〜」

Maple and Sally have only encountered battle-type dungeons, so it seems that Maple wants to go to a dungeon that could be cleared by exploring or solving puzzles.

「It depends on our luck whether we’ll find one, I think」

「That’s true」

While continuing their conversation, the two continued to advance through the coastline.

A normal forest is only continuing on their side and there was no monster that appears.

The only change was the battle against the huge crab-type monsters that comes out from time to time.

Other than that, they are just walking.

And one hour advancing just like that.

The beach ended and the ground started to have a slope.

They gradually took distance from the sea and it changes to a cliff.

「Maple, don’t fall okay?」

「I-It’s alright〜!」

The path is not narrow at all and the other side is just a forest.

It is not like they are walking as if they were sticking to walls so as long as nothing absurd happens, they would not fall.