Chapter 173 Umbrellas

While Maple continued to stay away from the jungle, the event finally finished.

Ultimately, she had not returned even once.

Now that the event was over, and everyone was in the mood for a short break, Maple went to the guild home.

“The event was over before I knew it… But it was such a hassle to get the item to return, so I guess it’s fine.”

As Maple wondered about what she should do next, Sally came in.

Maple waved a hand and so Sally walked up to her.

“Hey, Maple. Did you get anything good in the jungle?”

I did okay, Sally added. Her expression suggested that she had acquired something very good.

“Hmm…not really. I quit part way in and just explored this layer instead.”

“Oh. Well, it does take a lot of preparation… But did you accomplish anything here?”

“Yes, I did!”

Maple smiled as if to suggest she got something.

“Oh, what is it?”

“A throne!”

“A throne… Can you say that again?”

“…? A throne!”

“I see…”

That was all Sally said as she sat next to Maple on the sofa.

Sally had been so busy with the event, and so she had not seen Maple for a while.

They talked about Maple’s throne and about all the things that Sally had seen in the jungle.

As they talked like this, they moved on to the next subject, which was about the next layer.

“Now that the event is finished, there will probably be a new layer added soon.”

“That’s true. I wonder what it will be this time? I hope that it is pretty.”

Maple thought about the views she hadn’t seen yet.

It could be a beautiful sea, a serene forest, a lively town.

“So we should finish what we have left here… Right?”

“What we have left. What’s that, Sally?”

“You know, the place that you haven’t gone yet. Where the rain is slow. Let’s clear that area first.”