Chapter 34 Imitation Subjugation

Four hours had already passed from the start of the battle, and it is also noontime on the fourth day.

Maple’s attempt had succeeded, and the【Venom Capsule】had already reached the ceiling.

Also, the wide room, only one quarter of the room was not yet eroded by the capsule.

「【Venom Capsule】」

Together with Maple’s voice, the capsule’s size increases.

「Fuu〜…… just a little bit more…」

Fake Sally is still unscathed.

However, that doesn’t matter.

If the capsule fills the room, she would be defeated without being able to recover.

The biggest problem was that attacks couldn’t hit it.

The result is already decided.

Fake Sally doesn’t have the means to break through this situation.

And, after another hour.

「【Venom Capsule】!」

That was the end of a long fight.

Fake Sally was engulfed, and disappeared while scattering flashy red effects.

To be sure, Maple got careful about【Mirage】, but Fake Sally didn’t have a place to go to in this room that is filled with poison.

And most of all, the medal that fell in the place where Fake Sally disappeared tells the story.

Maple released the capsule.

The capsule broke and a poisonous rain falls and splashes to the ground.

「Haa〜……I’m spent」

To the different type of fatigue from the battle against the monster bird, Maple sat on the ground.

「Thank goodness it’s inside a room……I couldn’t have won if it was outside……」

She couldn’t use this tactic if there weren’t a limit on the space of the room.

If the environment wasn’t her ally, she couldn’t have won.

「I should collect the medal and step on the magic circle……I wonder what happened to Sally. Is she fighting with my imitation after all?」

Maple picked up the one medal that fell on the floor.