Chapter 82 Conversation

Kanade had decided that he would not be testing his new skill today, but ultimately, he was not able to fight his curiosity.

He headed for a secluded area as soon as he left the library.

“I have Destruction Canon with me anyway… ‘Magic Record’!”

Kanade shouted, a light appeared in the sky and gathered together to form five different cube-shaped bookshelves.

They all floated in the air and seemed to be able to go through each other.

At the same time, a blue colored panel appeared in front of him. It showed a list of MP using skills that Kanade could currently use.

“For ones with multiple magic spells, like ‘Fire Magic’ you can choose by magic, and ones that do not, you can choose by skills…”

For now, Kanade tried selecting ‘Destruction Canon.’ A thirty-minute timer appeared inside of the panel, and the creation of the ‘Magic Record’ started.

He replenished his MP with items and continued to turn ‘Fireball’ into a ‘Magic Record.’

This too also took thirty minutes.

And so these abilities were momentarily unusable to Kanade.

“So everything takes thirty minutes…I have to do these in advance then.”

Kanade passed the time by reading some books.

When thirty minutes had passed, strings of light gathered together on the panel, and two books took shape.

Kanade tried touching them, and then they floated upward and went inside of the bookshelf.

“Hm…Fireball!”

Kanade chanted, and at the same time, the red Magic Record flew out of the shelf and opened. And a Fireball shot from it.

And then the Magic Record disappeared.

“I guess it is possible to attack without cost if you pay it in advance… The only thing left to do is to see if I can store the ‘Akashic Records’ skill… I wonder if there is a limit to how much can be stored?”

Kanade had tested what he had wanted to test, and so he logged out.

The next day, he checked ‘Magic Record’ on the field and saw that there was one book still in there. And so it was confirmed that he could store the ‘Akashic Record’ skill.

And through this, Kanade was able to store all kinds of skills that used MP.

“Huh…I guess I will store them little by little. Eventually, there will be more magic than anyone could ever guess.”

Kanade said before activating ‘Akashic Record’ once again.

“My luck is pretty good…hehehe.”

Thirty minutes later, another black book was added to the bookshelf.

During this time, Maple was about to start exploring the town on the third layer by herself.

Chrome and Kasumi were collecting ‘watermelons’, Yui and Mai and Sally were practicing.

Izu was making equipment, and Kanade had not been seen at the guild.

If that was the case, then she had no choice but to go out by herself.

“I think I will go and see those machines!”