Chapter 42 Sea And Sandy Beach

「Uwwa… there’s still something like that……」

Sally whispered as she checked the magic circle and the shrine.

What she points with “that” is of course, the monster bird. Honestly, she wanted to avoid fighting at that level of enemy if possible.

「For the meantime, I should return and… ask Maple’s opinion」

Sally walked back to the stairs, and went above the ground.

Sally have been very focused on her diving exploration that she had never turned around, so here for the first time, she noticed the beach’s situation.

「Maple… what are you doing……」

She could tell even from the small island.

There was a huge sand castle that easily exceeds Sally’s height created there.

「I should… return first…」

*Bashan*, Sally who dove into the sea returned to the beach in a hurry.

「Uwa…… looking closely, it’s big〜」

It is twice Sally’s height.

And from inside, she could hear sounds of people having fun.

When she reached its entrance and peeked from there, there was another person besides Maple.

Red curly hair and spade-shaped earrings, white fair skin and red eyes the same with the hair color. Height is only a little taller than Maple.

Other than the earring equipments, all of the other equipments look as basic gear in a glance.

The characteristic is that, it seem that there is no weapon equipped.

There is no large shield nor sword or staff.

From how it looks, there was weapon equipped.

And that person that Sally have never seen is playing Othello with Maple.

「Ah〜! No!」

「Here, perfect〜」

The board is full of white.

The color Maple chose is the same color with the equipments that she is proud of.