Chapter 33 Imitation Battle

「【Hydra】!」

Hydra was shot from Shingetsu.

However, that is not something aimed towards Fake Sally.

The poison dragon that flew out from the blade pointing towards the ground splashes, and scatters around Maple.

If she step on even one of those, the original Sally should die with one hit.

To approach Maple who was currently standing on the middle of the sea of poison, it would need give her a huge opportunity.

Fake Sally who took distance to evade the poison dragon runs.

Maple observed that intently.

And she noticed.

That in fact, it was approaching while avoiding the poison.

「You don’t have【Poison Nullification】huh」

When Fake Sally used【Leap】to jump, she collides using her large shield.

That, it clearly hit her body, however, there was no feeling from it.

「【Mirage】?!!」

「【Defense Break】」

Fake Sally slashes through Maple’s torso that was full of openings, kicked Maple’s body while using【Leap】, and went out of the range of the sea of poison.

「【Venom Cutter】!!」

Fake Sally easily dodged Maple’s attack. However, from how it dodges, Maple felt something strange.

「I see… it’s not like it is like Sally herself」

Most probably, Fake Sally is faster that Sally.

Her ability to dodge is also high.

However, that is only because it is fast.

The dodging with skin’s length then counter attack like Sally does, doesn’t exist.

If it’s Sally, she should’ve been able to approach while dodging all attacks.

Fake Sally, it is only dodging by relying on its speed, but doesn’t have the combination of attacking and defending while dodging.

「Even so, it wouldn’t hit in the end〜……【Meditation】」

As if it didn’t care about Maple who whispered that, the ground surrounding Maple raises.

A few pillars of earth raises making her vision bad.

Bofuri - ( I don't want to get hurt so i'll maxed my defence. ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara