Chapter 47 Squid Subjugation 2

「I know already, it’s that! If it comes to this, let’s attack the water with more poison!」

「Then… I’ll,【Akushoku】the tentacles〜!」

「Do it!」

Maple’s【Akushoku】devoured the tentacles.

And every time, red crystals appeared.

This is her last MP charge.

And for Sally, she had already regained her composure, and started to think of the fishes that appeared infinitely as just experience points after she got used to them.

They only give small experience points, but they only have a small HP so it was easy for Sally to hunt them.

On top of that, it connects to not letting the fishes get on Maple’s way.

「I should leave it to Maple and do what I can」

Sally ran around as usual and fought against the fishes with hit and away.

Sally left all of it to Maple.

And that Maple.

「Well〜… I hope it goes well〜…」

Maple approached the wall of water.

The tentacles have just been erased earlier, so there is an absolute time of peace for a moment.

The fishes did not care and continued to attack Maple.

「Oh〜… they look cute when closer!」

Maple reached out her hand towards the fish and that fish tackled towards that hand repeatedly.

Because of Maple’s smile, the scene of her being attacked by a monster changed to a scene of her playing with a fish.

「It’s better if you get away you know〜?」

Maple stabbed Shingetsu towards the wall of water.

「【Hydra】!」

The poison dragon that was not aimed at anything jumped into the water.

Of course, it melted in the water and was unable to deal direct damage to the squid.

「The beautiful sea〜, to a poisonous sea〜!」

The area of the sea is quite vast and she still needs to shoot a lot of them.

However, the water is gradually turning purple. The color is darker than before.