Chapter 8 Secret Training

Clad in jet-black equipment, sitting on the edge of the fountain, Kaede was troubled.

Her level won’t go up that easy.

Right now, Kaede’s level is 18, and the top-level right now is 48 they said. Kaede had no interest in this game in the first place so she had been late to start. If it continues like this, the level gap will only open.

Well then, the reason for Kaede not having an easy way to level up was her AGI was so low, that she couldn’t go to the places where strong monsters are in a short time.

「U〜n…」

She was staring at the information bulletin board thinking if there was a skill that would be useful.

The reason why she is thinking about it seriously right now was because of the announcement the game staff about an event.

Right, after one week, an event will start. The event’s contents is point valued battle royale. Every participants will fight for the number of defeated players and death count.

Also, points will be received with dealt damage, and damage not received.

And to the top ten, limited event items will be sent.

「Limited, only called by that I want it already……!」

Kaede was the type of person that buys merchandize, even if it was useless, if there was a limited edition written on it.

That’s why, she is thinking of ways to deal with the level gap.

「Uu〜……for the mean time, let’s go!」

Kaede stopped staring at the bulletin boards, and walked towards the north.

Right, Kaede didn’t knew.

How abnormal her defense powers was.

「Tomorrow is rest day too…I’ll sleep outdoors and get a skill!」

In Kaede’s inventory, a sleeping back was in. With the money she finally earned by selling loots she was able to buy it.

Her equipments were grand, but she had no money.

And, she arrived at the north forest.

Staying here for the night, one of the prey that she targeted is Explosion Ladybug, a ladybug that self-destructs as attack.

And, another is a monster that is familiar in many games, it’s goblin.

「Yosh…【Provoke】!」

From Kaede’s body a circular light was released, and monsters were coming. Kaede only took within those, goblins as the opponent. The number of goblins are five. Other monsters than that, she didn’t care because even if she was attacked it was no damage.

The goblin slashes at Kaede using its rusty sword. But, even if Kaede is 【AGI 0】, it’s not like she cannot use the shield that was larger than her to attacks that were done head on.

*Gacchiri* she stopped it, and blocked it away. It was plain, but she repeated that. Five Goblins. The efficiency was five times.

『Skill 【Knowledge of Large Shield I】 had been acquired』

Because that was a basic skill that was written in the information bulletin boards, Kaede also acquired it.

It reduces the damage received from the enemy by 1 when a large shield is equipped. Instead of increasing her VIT, she plans to take every damage reduction skill to increase her defence power.