Chapter 20 Friend Strengthening

「Yosh, I’ve arrived!」

Risa arrived at a small house inside the forest. It was a log house.

Right beside the house, there was a water wheel that was slowly turning to the flow of a clear river.

In front of the house were a small field and some unchopped firewood that was probably left there are after chopping firewood.

The sounds of the small birds echo pleasantly.

Risa approached the house, “KonKon” she knocked the door and waited.

After a while, the door opens from inside.

Who came out, was white long beard man using a staff.

「For someone to come here, how rare…… for the meantime, come inside. In these places, there are a lot of dangerous monsters」

The old man said that and let Risa enter the house. Risa obediently entered the house.

If the AGI stat is low, the old man will not be in his house, and the event will not occur.

Inside the house, there was only a few furniture.

If asked which one was the most interesting, on the top of the shelf around the ends, there was an old small sword that was emitting a very certain presence.

After that, Risa without saying anything, sat in the chair that was near to the table.

The old man placed a teacup with tea in front of that Risa.

「You should drink, your body should get relaxed a little」

「Uhm… thank you very much. Itadakimasu」

Risa drank the tea. As the old man had said, her body really got relaxed a little.

Precisely, her MP was fully recovered.

It is unknown since her HP was full, but in the information, it is said that it would recover.

「Fumu…… you should rest for a while. I will go to draw 【Magic Power Water】」

【Magic Power Water】is the water that is drawn up from the springs that recover magic powers. And the place of that springs can be heard from the NPC in the town of the second stage.

It was about 30 minutes far away in her current position.

Right here, Risa started to talk as if she was waiting for that.

「Yes, then, I will go draw it instead」

「n, really?… I’ll leave it to you here huh…… recently, the condition of my feet had worsened」