Chapter 27 Conclusion

After a few seconds, the silvery-white fades and dissipates.

The fact that the ground was battered and gouged by the laser, said a lot about the laser’s strength.

On that battered ground, Kaede had stood while holding her large shield.

Risa also was able to escape the laser with sure death because of that solid protection.

Risa recovers Kaede’s HP with【Heal】.

While hiding behind Kaede, she recovers her MP by drinking MP potion.

「【Akujiki】, there’s only one left」

「Un, I know」

To stop that laser, she could only cut her【Akujiki】.

Although they were able to survive, it was in exchange for her precious damage source.

The battle situation is getting worse.

「If the laser would come again,【Cover Move】with full force. Don’t get too far away」

After Risa said very quickly, and ran towards the monster bird.

Kaede followed Risa and approached the monster bird.

While Risa was taking the monster bird’s attention, she is planning to hit it with【Hydra(Poison Dragon)】.

The monster bird violently pulled out its talon from the ground, and shot shards of ice while flying up.

Its target was Risa.

Risa knew about it.

That if the shards of ice that Kaede was able to receive easily hits her, it was the end for her.

Just like the time she fought with the giant fish, her concentration heightens to its limits.

The feeling of the shards of ices gradually getting slower, she was getting able to see slight gaps.

Risa twisted her body and dodged.

At times, bending, at times, leaping, and at times, blocking down those shards, she closed in to the bosom of the monster bird.

「【Double Slash】!」

While Risa was dodging its talons and shards, she doesn’t weaken her offense that is done with skills mixed.

The monster bird’s talons closed in to take Risa’s life, but they were dodged by Risa by paper’s width.

The more the monster bird attacks, the more its feet get slashed.

「【Slash】!」

Small wounds that are continuously dealt.