Chapter 30 Valley Exploration

「Well then, first is the egg huh?」

Sitting on the edge of the rock wall, Sally said while taking out the egg from her inventory.

「Doesn’t this, disappear or something if it wasn’t put away?」

Maple asked Sally.

Items like equipments or potion, they disappear after two hours of being left alone after taking out of the inventory.

「I wonder?… to be sure, let’s put it inside once before two hours passes」

There was no way they could lose the eggs that they might never obtain again.

「Un, let’s do that」

「This, how will we warm it?」

「n〜…with our skin after all?」

Maple removed her armor and large shield, and hugged the dark green egg gently.

「I wonder what will come out?」

She stroked the egg’s surface with a smile, as if she couldn’t wait for it to get born.

Sally also warms the egg like Maple.

「What’s important is love! It is love!」

「Well, that’s true」

The two made their plan for exploration while stroking their own eggs.

「First, let’s go by the river to explore. If there, we can return to our base after all」

Within the terribly thick fog where they cannot see ahead properly, they would get lost if they didn’t have something like a landmark.

It was already a field that has a lot of surprise attacks, so if they were to lose the place where they can take their breaks, they would gradually lose their concentration, and receive attacks directly.

Attacks that doesn’t mean much to Maple, but it wasn’t like that for Sally.

Sally who only had a few HP might get defeated with one attack.

Dodging uses a lot of concentration.

The fatigue from it is immeasurable.

「Okay〜! Along the river it is」

They warmed the egg for an hour after that, but in the end, it didn’t hatch this time.