Chapter 40 Escape Plan

「「【Super Acceleration】!」」

Sally and Kasumi’s body suddenly accelerated and approached the door while pulling Maple. Three snails appeared on each side, and two snails appeared diagonally ahead.

There was no way that those two snails would let the three of them go toward the door, and obstructing their way by scattering their sticky liquid.

「Ku…! to the left!」

「Yeah!」

Sally and Kasumi instinctively changed their direction to the place where the ground is okay.

Maple was being dragged so she is unable to do the same thing, so she took care of the sticky liquid by using【Bizarre Eater(Akujiki)】.

The snail’s speed is above Maple’s but they far off Sally and Kasumi’s speed.

As long as they could avoid the sticky liquid, it is very easy to reach the door.

「Yosh! Kasumi!」

「Yeah! Leave it to me!」

Kasumi quickly took out the key from her inventory and tried to put it in the lock.

But at that time.

「Uwwa!!」

*Picha*, with that sound, something reached out from the snail.

That thing that is best described as tentacles stole the key from her hand.

After the tentacles had placed the key on top of the its head, it went back inside its body.

「W-We need to take it back!」

「We can’t reach it with【Leap】…!」

It was a possible height if it was only Sally, but it is impossible with Maple and Kasumi.

「We can’t just stay here! It’s coming!」

The snails slowly approached. They would get hit by the sticky liquid if they just stayed there. Also, those tentacles might reach out again.

「Kasumi! What about【Lone Moon】?!」

「It’s impossible unless there’s a chance! I’ll get defeated while I get stiff!」

While that happened, the ground gradually got covered by sticky liquid.

There is not much time left.

「………Sally! Let’s charge straight towards the side hole!」