Chapter 63-65 Dedicated Affection

Five days had now passed since Maple asked Izu to make a full set of gear for her.

Just as Maple finished logging in and appeared in the guild home, Izu came walking out of her workshop.

“Maple, your gear…it’s ready.”

“Really!”

“Yes. Here, I’ll show it you.”

So saying, Izu pulled out a full set of white armor, a large shield, a short sword and a platinum tiara.

Each piece of gear was set with precious blue stones in different places.

Overall, it had the look of a holy knight, minus the tiara.

“Have I become a knight now?”

Maple put on all of the new gear and then checked her stats.

(Arcangel Tiara X)

HP + 250

(Archangel White Shield IX)

HP + 300

(Archangel Holy Sword VIII)

HP + 200

(Archangel Holy Armor IX)

HP + 350

“What are these numbers like X and IX…?” Maple asked.

“Those are numbers you get from the ‘reinforcement’ which can only be used with gear made with the ‘forging’ skill. Gear made with ‘forging’ cannot use skills like other gear used in other events, so it’s a merit that makes up for it.”

“Oh, I see…”

“The success rate of ‘reinforcement’ changes depending on the ‘forging’ skill… It takes a lot of luck to reach the biggest number that is X.”

Izu had somehow made a top-class set of armor without compromising.

After that, she spilled that it was two levels stronger than the set she had made for Chrome, but Maple was too busy checking her gear to notice her say this.

As Maple continued with her inspection, the rest of the remaining four guild members arrived at the guild home.

“Hm? …Oh! So that’s the gear Izu has been making. It really suits you. It makes me want some new gear too…”

“It makes me scared just thinking of what caused Maple to want new gear…”

“Ah, that’s it…”

“Maple, you look really good in white!”

Chrome, Sally, Kasumi, and Kaede all said.

“So… Do you all want to go and fight? I’ll explain just why I had a new set of gear made on the way.”

Everyone agreed, as long as they could see the reason behind all of this.

Even Izu said she would go, as she wanted to see the gear do ‘it.’

“Is this a good spot?”

Maple put everyone on board the Syrup and flew towards an area that was known to have monsters in large packs.

“Well…here I go! ‘Dedicated Affection’!”

A red damage effect burst from Maple’s body.

As soon as it cleared, a circular area around Maple that was ten meters in diameter began to glow.