Chapter 176 To the Sixth Layer

Time passed, and it was now early March.

In a certain dungeon, a path had been made that led to the next layer.

After the first team went through, the members of Maple Tree decided to head to that dungeon as well.

“Apparently, this next boss is a jellyfish made of clouds. And it’s supposed to use a variety of status effects.”

Kasumi gave a simple explanation of the boss.

Chrome and Sally listened to her, and then Chrome opened his mouth.

“Will physical attacks work?”

“Yeah.”

“And…Yui and Mai are here today.”

Sally added.

Chrome heard this and asked another question.

“Does it have any piercing attacks?”

“No one had confirmed any yet.”

Kasumi said, and Chrome let out a big sigh before saying:

“We won this.”

“Yes.”

“I agree.”

Today, everyone was there at the guild home.

Which meant that it was possible to attack the boss in their best condition.

It wasn’t pride that made these three sure of their victory, it was just an obvious fact.

As the three of them talked, the other five came out into the lobby with Izu in the lead.

“Let’s go then! We’ll finish it quickly and go to the 6th layer.”

“Okay. Should we ride Syrup?”

Everyone agreed to this suggestion, and so all of the members of Maple Tree got onto Syrup’s back and traveled across the sea of clouds.

“We arrived!”

Maple had Syrup land on the ground and petted its head before returning it to her ring.

The entrance of the cloud dungeon stood agape in front of them as if in greeting.

“Should we go then?”

“Maple will take the lead. Kasumi and I will be in the rear. Well, just in case.”

As Chrome said, they were only being cautious. After all, as he was saying this, Maple had already started to activate ‘Dedicated Affection.’

“Well, maybe a skill deactivation effect will come flying out of nowhere…”