Chapter 24 Underground Exploration

The two were walking one step at a time, and cautiously went lower and lower.

The voice was getting louder and louder. Kaede was in front to prepare for a surprise attack while going down the stairs, then saw a door ahead.

Kaede placed her hand on the door knob.

「……it isn’t locked. I’m going to open it」

「Okay〜. Yosh, come!」

Kaede made a stance with her large shield while opening the door. Because the door was opened, the voice could be heard clearer.

「It hurts……it hurts………ahhh…ah」

Kaede showed her face from the large shield, and peeked inside.

Inside the room, was a candle melted to half placed in the middle of the ground.

And what it shimmers was, a bloody man that was tied to a chair.

「He doesn’t seem to have hostility……? But he isn’t a player either」

Following Kaede, Risa carefully showed her face from Kaede’s back. And she scowled with his painful appearance.

「What should we do?」

「n〜… he’s saying that it hurts, so… I want to cure him〜…」

「I have【Heal】though? You want me to try?」

「Un… please!」

Their plan was decided and Risa used【Heal】.

A kind light enveloped the man, and his wounds healed a little bit. It was still too far away from a complete cure.

「One more time!【Heal】!」

Risa, while checking how the healing of the wounds, used【Heal】repeatedly.

After using the two MP Potion that she brought, the man’s wounds finally healed completely.

The two made a very content smile.

「Thank……you………」

The man with his wounds healed smiled pleasantly, and slowly, his body changed into a white light, gradually dissipates, and finally disappeared.

「Did he went to heaven……it means?」

「Isn’t that the case? Probably, he isn’t living at all at the first place, though……n?」