Chapter 77 An Invitation

The six of them entered the third layer guild home and inspected the rooms and interiors.

After they had spent some time grasping the format of the place, they all gathered together in a large room.

“Ah, Maple! There was something that I wanted to talk to you about.”

“What is it, Chrome?”

“It’s a message that just arrived from management. It says that there will be a combat event soon between guilds. So we need to prepare. And the thing is…”

“What is it?”

“There will be time acceleration. If you consider the possibility that some guild members may not be able to attend on the day of the event… I think it might be best to increase our members.”

What Chrome was saying was right. Currently, ‘Maple Tree’ consisted of six members including Izu, who did not fight.

It would be very difficult to compete if one member couldn’t participate.

“Hmm…that is true. Yes, I think that is a good idea.”

Maple agreed with Chrome’s suggestion.

It was easy for Maple to understand the harmful effects of not having enough people.

“I could call over some of my friends… But it’s better to leave it to the guild master.”

Some of his friends included the people from the message boards who were following Maple from behind the scenes, but Chrome wasn’t a guild master and would not force any decisions.

“Well, then why don’t you come with me tomorrow and we can go scouting?”

Sally said as she lightly slapped Maple’s shoulder.

Mmm… Yes! Let’s go!”

Maple and Sally decided to go out and look for new members on the following day.

The next day, the two were walking in the town in hopes of finding new personnel.

“How should we search?”

“We should check the message board first. They had invitations to guilds or postings for parties and those sort of things.”

“Okay, let’s go there then.” Maple followed behind Sally as they made their way over to where the message board was.

Once they reached the place, Maple began to skim through the contents. As she looked through the latest items, she saw that there were lots of occurrences of the words, ‘Offense Specialization Wanted’ and ‘Poison Resistance Required.’

“I guess offense specialization is really popular now. It’s so fun after all!”

“…Well, yeah.”

Sally was looking through the message board as well, but they knew that the kind of person that they would immediately accept into their party wouldn’t be out here posting ads in the first place.

Mmmm…maybe this won’t work. There are only low-level players from the first layer on here.”

Sally said as she finally looked away. Maple also stopped searching.

“Then why don’t we try going to the first layer? What do you think…”

Sally thought the likelihood of finding someone in the first layer was very low, but she knew that they had to do something in order to gain something.