Chapter 31 What's Inside The Egg

「Ohh〜!」

「It got born〜!」

The two smiled happily.

The one that came out from the deep green egg was a tortoise just a little larger than the egg.

Its body has the same deep green color as the egg and its movements are calm.

The one that came out from the purple egg was a fox that has snow-like white fur.

After stretching for a few times as if to check its body, the fox started to watch its own magic that was purple flames flying around it.

「Ohh〜…fox from an egg huh〜……that’s surprising」

「It’s a monster so that probably doesn’t concern it」

When the two was talking to their selves, the tortoise approached Maple, and the fox approached Sally.

The two cautiously patted their monsters, and the two monsters closed their eyes as if they felt good about it.

And at the same time, the egg started to faintly shine.

Its brightness gradually got stronger, and the eggs changed to a purple ring and a green ring.

The two reached out their hands to pick that up.

「The item name is……【Bridge of Bonds】. It says……equipping this makes it possible to fight together with monsters!… I can’t leave this away anymore〜」

Sally’s explanation is the most important ability of the ring. Maple used her own eyes to check that ability.

【Bridge of Bonds】

While equipped, possible to fight along with monsters.

Possible monsters to fight with is one with each ring.

After the monster dies, it would return inside the ring and enter sleep, it cannot be called out for a day.

Seeing that they won’t disappear immediately after dying made the two relieved.

If the settings were like that, they can’t bring them to battle without caution.

「Mu〜… a ring huh〜. My equipment slots are full, so I should probably take off【Forest Queen Bee’s Ring】. I can also regenerate Hp with【Meditation】after all」

When the two equipped their rings, the two monsters happily rubbed themselves to them.

「Ahaha, it’s ticklish〜!」

「n〜……mofumofu〜……」