Chapter 74 Demon Battle

The demon charged towards Maple and punched her with intense momentum.

Maple took the blow without being able to react.

“Alright! No damage!”

But the demon’s attack was unable to hurt Maple’s body.

However.

“Mm?”

Dark red chains twined around Maple’s body. It was easy to realize that it was due to the demon’s attack.

“What is this…?”

And while Maple was wondering what it was, the demon came attacking once again.

Maple had also received this head on without being able to dodge.

“The chains are increasing…!”

Maple judged the chains to not be good and so she decided on keeping away from the demon’s attacks for the time being.

“Hair Growth!”

Pure white ball of hair appeared on the middle of the wasteland.

Maple shut herself in the wool and checked the chains while avoiding the demon’s attacks.

Mmm… Binding Spell…. That’s the first time I have heard of that state.”

Maple confirmed the details of her condition.

Binding spell could be used on someone 5 times at most and after using 5 times, their abilities would decrease by 25%.

“So since I took two hits, mine has decreased 10% eh?”

Binding Spell lasted 2 minutes for each stage and so Maple would be stuck like that for 4 minutes.

“Then I guess I will stay here.”

Maple waited inside the wool for the chains to disappear and then after they disappeared, she peeked from the top of the wool and called Syrup to fly into the sky as always.

“Enlarge!”

After going up for about 10 meters, she looked down diagonally.

And then, after confirming that the demon was still punching the wool, Maple shouted out her command to Syrup.

“Soul Cannon!”

Reacting to Maple’s voice, a very thick laser was shot from high above.

It was an one-sided attack, where she was outside the opponent’s range.

The laser spread light to all of the wasteland and engulfed the demon.

Mmm, tough, eh… Only a part of it has been shaved off.”

Seems like the demon wasn’t lying about going all-out here, as it kept attacking Maple in defiance of the damage.

After shutting herself in the wool again, Maple started thinking.

“Should I just put out my hand and use Hydra? But it doesn’t seem like poison would affect demons.”

If it became a poisonous, wool sphere, Syrup wouldn’t be able to carry it and so they would be trapped there.

To avoid that, her usage of poison must be very careful.

Maple brought out her head and Shingetsu and waited for the demon.

And although the demon kept attacking Maple’s head, Maple’s head even flicks off swords.