Chapter 181 The Haunted Mansion 4

“Sniff…snuffle…”

Running and running. Moving from room to room.

Sally did it so many times, and each time there were cold arms that grabbed her.

The reality was that she could not escape.

Had the ghosts resembled orcs or goblins, then Sally would have been able to use her abilities to evade them easily.

But when she was not able to move as always, she was nothing more than slightly faster than the average player.

Sally’s AGI had already gone down to 25%.

And that made her ability to escape even weaker.

Because of this, Sally found herself getting caught more often.

After a while, Sally was so dispirited that she locked herself into a closet, closed her eyes and started shaking.

She sent a message to Maple saying that she was in a closet and that she did not need to reply. She no longer thought for a second that she would survive alone.

“Maple…sniff…come…”

Sally mumbled to herself as she sniffed, but she heard no answer.

During this time, there were two things that were slowly approaching Sally.

One was the ghost who was chasing her, and the other was Maple, who had finally reached the same floor as her.

Maple had reached here by accident, and she was now checking each of the rooms one by one.

“Sally, I don’t know where you are. I’m looking at all the rooms… But, I’m sure you’re not dead.”

Maple was sticking the sheets of paper on all of the ghosts she encountered as if they were exorcist charms.

While she was doing this, a bloody ghost of a child appeared in front of her and slowly came forward.

“Uh… May your soul rest in peace! Woah!?”

Maple was about to take out the item when a red handprint appeared over the screen.

“What the… Oh, the item, item.”

Maple regained her calm and took out the item and stuck it onto the child ghost.

It burned up and quietly disappeared.

And then Maple started to navigate her inventory in order to prepare the next item.

And that’s when she noticed that she couldn’t log out anymore.

“This is what Sally was talking about… That must mean that Sally is close by!”