Chapter 13 A Friend

「Well then…I’m going!」

She wore her uniform and went to school.

In these few days, the sunlight had gone stronger, and the warm sunshine feels good. It can be said that spring has finally come.

Kaede’s seat was by the window so if she let her guard down she might fall asleep. If it goes like this, Risa who was two seats apart will be on a sleeping course in the afternoon class.

And, while thinking of that, she was walking on the road to school. Kaede’s house is near the school, so she come to school by walk. That distance, it is only a five minute walk.

Pleasant wind was blowing, and it is not a bother to walk.

Because she didn’t suffer from hay fever, Kaede liked to walk during this season.

「Yosh! Let’s also do our best today〜」

Passing through the school gates, went towards her classroom, and she arrived to her seat. After this, she would have started reading books, but when she started New World Online, it was the time to think about skills. If there was this kind of skill, what are the requirements to get it, just thinking about things like that, she was having fun.

「I wonder what you are grinning at〜!」

*Supakoーn* a tsukkomi to Kaede’s head.

The tsukkomi was mostly Risa.

「I-It’s nothing at all!」

「Really〜? Oh, that’s right. I didn’t come for that today, ehem……fufu…by the way, Kaede-kun. I have a very important announcement today」

Saying that, Riza bended her waist and swiftly approached her face. Clearing her throat, and went on her way of saying it, to Risa who made a mystery character, Kaede also went with that.

「Mumu!…What is it, Risa-kun. Your tension is high today ne」

「Right, that’s right, you wouldn’t believe it! It was because the permission to play the game, I got it today!!」

*PachiPachi* Kaede clapped lightly.

She probably did her best on studying, Kaede knew how happy she was. And only seeing her expression, Kaede also became happy.

「With that, the game that I only pushed on to Kaede, I can finally play if from today〜」

「Then, we can be in a party right!」

「Un, yeah yeah. Party huh……I mean, did Kaede already started playing?!!」

It looks like Risa was surprised, and said that in a loud voice.

By the way, these two goes to school early so there are only the two of them in the classroom. They didn’t need to care about the surroundings.