Chapter 69 Fur Cut

A few days after Chrome had gone into the uninhabited area.

A small maintenance was carried out and a new skill Shear was added.

Shear was a skill to shave wool, just like the name suggests.

Along with that, sheep now appear in a certain area.

According to Izu, it is apparently quite good as a material, so she wants us to get it when we are free.

Maple and Kasumi, who were just free, went to search a section of grassland for it.

“We came ‘cause we were free but… We only know Shear, will we be okay?”

“Not us, only you have it…”

There’s no way Maple, who has poured her everything into defensive skills would be good at Shear.

Maple was in charge of slowing the target down using Paralyze Shout.

As the sheep’s HPs is quite low to begin with, that ability is needed to stop them without decreasing their HP further.

Maple was perfect for the role.

“Don’t see any sheep with wool–”

“Right… The other players also probably came to gather wool.”

Although they had already seen sheep which had Shear used on them, they couldn’t find any normal ones.

And after 30 whole minutes of searching,

“Found them!”

There were three sheep in the direction Kasumi pointed.

“Paralyze Shout!”

Maple went to paralyze them immediately but because the other two were out of range, only one got paralyzed.

By the time the two of them got close to the paralyzed sheep, the other two ran off.

“Let’s get one for now, Shear.”

As Kasumi used the skill, the sheep’s wool disappeared cleanly and 1 item called sheep wool was added to the inventory.

“This is definitely not enough…”

Yea… probably.”

Even if they were to go back with just one bundle wool, it probably won’t be enough to make anything.

“Hmm… If it’s just me, I can probably catch up to the sheep which escaped. And as for skills to limit their movement… well it’s not like I don’t have any. I will be back.”

“Alright! Got it.

And so, Kasumi went running after the sheep.

There, only a paralyzed, trimmed sheep and Kasumi remained.

Kasumi chased after one sheep.

“Super Acceleration!”

Using her Super Acceleration, she chased at a speed with which she could catch up.

It would be difficult to use Shear if their movements aren’t limited.

“Well, for what it counts… Shear!”

Kasumi tried using Shear while running as she had nothing to lose.

As Kasumi used the skill while running parallel to it, it’s wool was shaved off cleanly.