Chapter 46 Squid Subjugation

Thirty minutes have passed since the battle started.

「Well… what should we do……」

「Sally〜! Have you thought of something〜?」

「n〜… not yet〜」

Sally thought while standing still.

The reason she can do that is because the attacks have concentrated on Maple who attacked the tentacles first.

Maple is being tickled by the giant squid’s tentacle attacks.

「As usual… what an absurd defense……」

The attacks that would push normal players to either death or heavy injuries was the same as a rabbit’s tackle for Maple.

Even now, Maple is being hit by the tentacle attacks and was being thrown around like a ball.

「Maple〜! I’ll go and swim to take a look at the squid nearby〜!」

「Un, be careful〜!」

She tried things like Wind Magic, but it was blocked by a thick layer of water and did not reach the squid’s main body.

There was also the idea of killing it with poison by Maple shooting【Hydra(Poison Dragon)】 into the water, but if that fails, Sally would not be able to enter the water as well, so they left that as the last resort if they cannot do anything anymore.

Sally quickly entered the water wall. She got on her guard because it might be the same water as her【Ocean】but it was normal water.

Sally swam towards the squid.

Of course, it was not like all of the tentacles was attacking Maple.

There were tentacles remaining that would attack those who approach.

Of course, it attacked Sally.

「Ohh〜… as expected of Sally〜…」

What Maple who was being thrown around by the tentacles saw when she looked up was Sally’s appearance of approaching the squid’s main body while evading the tentacles as if it was easy.

「Oh! It’s HP Bar decreased!」

It was just that time when Sally’s dagger slashes the giant squid’s body while releasing effects.

Maple was being attacked by the tentacles while that happened, but Maple also started to get leeway from being used to it.

「n〜? It’s HP is lower than I thought…」