Chapter 12: Weird Fights, 'Dancing' And Interference

So I hope this isn't too confusing therefor I added this little recap. Hope you enjoy.

Oh and the song up at the top is I don't dance by Sunrise Avenue. It will be necessary for the end (you'll know which part ;)) so check it out. 

Recap

Suddenly Logan appeared at the staircase. "What's going?" he asked sleepily, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Nothing I just came downstairs to wake Liz," Jer said, pulling away from his sister and letting her climb on his lap.

Logan yawned and nodded, not caring at all.

"We have to get going if you want to go home before school starts," Jer said.

"He's right I'll have to go home too," Logan looked down at his pajama.

"I could drive Liz, so you don't have to hurry," Jer suggested, standing up with Hayley in his arms.

"Thanks, but it's okay," Logan turned him down. He turned to me. "Ready?" he raised a brow and analyzed my outfit.

"Do I look like I'm ready?" I questioned, placing one hand on my hip.

"That depends," he replied with a small smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Jer I left my things in your bathroom, right?" he nodded. And I made my way upstairs and changed into my clothes from yesterday. I quickly went to the guest room putting my shoes on and searching for my bag. And after a few minutes I successfully found it in the dresser. I grabbed it and flew down the steps. The three of them were still in the living room.

I walked over to the coffee table and grabbed my phone. "Okay," I said,turning around. "I'm ready to go."

I hugged little Hayley and waved my goodbye to Jeremy with a 'see ya'. We were about to leave when something, or more like somebody, flashed through my mind. I turned around. "Somebody has to wake Ryan," I said to Jer. He nodded, "will do."

We entered Logan's car and drove off toward my house. Toward the next obstacle. Facing my parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dance as though no one is watching Love as though you've never been hurt Sing as though no one can hear you Live as though heaven is on earth 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz's POV

The ride to my house was filled with a comfortable silence. I was way too sleepy to talk so I just leaned my head against the window, my legs pushed up my chest. "You slept on the couch?" Logan asked me after some time.

I nodded, although he probably didn't look at me. So I spoke up. "Yeah, I fell asleep while reading," I mumbled and wrapped my arms around my legs.

"You just could have read upstairs," he said nonchalantly.

"I know, but I didn't want to wake you," I said still not looking at him.

After that short conversation it was silent until we pulled up to my house. I grabbed my bag from the floor and turned to Logan. "Okay, so I'll go and talk to my parents while you drive to your place to get changed and stuff, okay?" He nodded and I made my way to my house.

Since it was early Wednesday, my parents would still be home. So I knocked at the door and a minute later my mom appeared. "Liz? It's still early what are you doing here?"