Chapter 17: Fights

Song up there is Scream by Breakaway 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My son, there's a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is evil. It's anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is good. It's joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth."

"Grandfather, which wolf wins?"

"The one you feed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

A video. A VIDEO!!!

This couldn't be happening. Chris frowned, a look of disbelief and apology etched into his features. Who would do that? Who would have filmed us on the bus and sent it to every single student of our school? The text under the video said:

New slut of the school, the attention whore Elizabeth Graham

No, this couldn't be true. I snatched Ryan's phone out of his grip. "No, don't watch that." My voice sounded strained.

I watched as he clenched his jaw and held his hand out, palm up. "Liz. The phone," he demanded, his eyes full of anger. So I gave in.

I watched him, not able to watch the video. His eyes were trained on the screen. Eyebrows furrowed. Lips pressed together in a tight line.

He made eye contact with me again after Jensen smacked me the first time in the video. Ryan's eyes were blazing with anger. He grabbed his phone so hard in his hand his knuckles turned white. I thought he was going to break it.

"Ryan, don't do anything stupid," I said when he started to look around the cafeteria.

He let out a laugh that held no humor whatsoever. "Trust me, I won't do anything stupid, but I'll show him what stupid thing he has done."

He was about to get up, but I grabbed his arm. "Ryan, I'm serious. Promise me you won't do anything. Please?" I pleaded. I looked around as I waited for his response. And then I saw the guys table and suddenly I couldn't wait any longer.

I jumped up and stormed over to their table, leaving a pissed Ryan behind. "Where's Logan?" I rushed out.

"Liz, what-" Jere started, but I cut him off.

"Where is he? Where did he go?"

He shrugged. Tony snorted. "Probably off looking for Jensen." My chest tightened.

"Liz, what's up with that video?" Jack asked, but I didn't answer him.

Instead I turned around and rushed through the hallways. Don't get me wrong I wanted Jensen to get his fair share of karma, but if Logan was caught fighting his teammate the Coach wouldn't let him play tonight. And one thing was for sure football was way too important to Logan to let that happen. After all it was one of the last connections he had to his dad.

I found them moments later at a dead ended hallway. Logan had him pushed up against the wall with one hand and punched him with the other one. He stopped for a moment and shoved him against the wall. "Tell me, Jensen!"