Chapter 10.5-11: Ryan's POV

Special chappy guys. So this is basically the time in which Liz was unconscious

Hope you enjoy reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can be a lover, a hater, a fighter, a player, but that just ain't my style. I'm nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's P.O.V.

I was pissed and furious, but the most intense that I felt was panic. As I had to watch how my childhood friend fainted literally before my own eyes. One moment she goes yelling insults at me and the next she went unconscious. She murmured something before she fell that I couldn't quite pinpoint. 

I was quick to catch her, but it scared the shit out of me as she went immobile. "Liz," my voice was full of shock and worry, my eyes wide. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up bridal style. "Elizabeth," I said louder, panicking, as I walked towards the bench we had been sitting on, not too long ago. She was perfectly still in my arms, her head hanging upside down. I placed her there and grabbed her shoulders. "Bee, Bee can you hear me?" 

Seconds passed, then minutes and after a certain amount of time I gave up to try and talk to her. 

She, then, mumbled something under hear breath. It was always the same thing, but I couldn't understand what. It was barely something over a whisper, quiet as the night. 

Was she sick? Was she having an allergic reaction?

In that moment, I realized how little I actually knew about her. I sighed, shook my head and fished my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans. I tried one more time to understand her muttering before I called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" a woman's voice asked. I opened my mouth to start ranting about the situation as Liz repeated her words and that time I completely understood it.

"Sorry...don't worry...parents... please..." her words were as light as the wind. I stared at her features. Noticing the dark circles under her eyes, I reached out and cupped her cheek, brushing carefully on the dark places. She apologized and if I understood it correctly, asked me to keep her parents out of this. Which probably means that-

"911, what's your emergency?" the woman repeated. -I shouldn't call an ambulance.

"Wrong number, sorry." I hung up. Yeah, because many phone numbers only have three numbers. I crouched down next to her. She didn't say anything after those final, understandable words. "Bee, can you hear me?" Nothing. "Bee." Still, nothing. "Damn it," I cursed under my breath. I ran one hand through my hair and called the one person who could help me, with the other hand.

He picked up on the second ring. "Ryan, mate, missed me already? Come on we just saw each other like an hour ago-" I cut him off.

"Jeremy shut up. Where are you?" I said, impatient and panicked.

"I'm home. Why, what's wrong?"

"Please, let me talk to Julie," I almost begged.

I heard shuffling and a second later: "You're on speaker now." Jeremy informed me. I sighed.

"That's just great," I muttered under my breath. "Julie-" she cut me off.

"Are you in trouble?" she asked with a sigh.