Part1: The one week agreement

Part 1: The one week agreement

I never thought about life as simple. Then again I never thought about it as hard either. Life is just something you have to do. Whether you like it or not. It just so happens that it's messy and complicated. But hey, there are things in life we just have to accept, right? Even if it's life itself.

If I learned one thing during this agreement with Ryan then it's that you underestimate and judge people way too quickly. Every person has their own secrets. Their own walls build up around them. But if you're lucky, if you're the person they need, then their walls will crumble and they'll let you see inside. Let you see the real person behind the facade. The person you always knew was there. Deep, deep inside.

And if you, by any means, trust that person enough then you'll do the same. You'll let the other person break through your safe walls and pull you out of your world of make-believe. You'll let them show you what the outside world really looks like. They'll make you see things you haven't thought about before. Things that will change the way you think about them, look at them, act in front of them. They'll show you life.

Cause after all life is about enjoying, appreciating, caring, grieving, suffering, savoring, needing, missing, hoping.

But overall, it's about loving.