Chapter 5: The Party

Song to the side is Stay the night by Hayley Williams 

------------->

Check it out while reading this chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy life, because you never know when the party ends for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't really know how to feel about this. Although I felt a bit ... disappointed? I don't know. I just met Sam and I didn't really know much about him.

"You alright?" Logan asked from behind me. I was still staring at the spot were his truck was parked just a few seconds ago. I nodded slowly. "Yeah I just didn't have the chance to give him his jacket back." "Well I guess you'll see him around then." A small smile lit up my face. I turned around. "You're right." Logan had a confused expression on his face.

He grabbed my hand. "Let's go. We have a party to attend." He smiled and we trotted to his car.

I completely forgot about the party. I forced a smile on my face. "Yay! Party time!" I said enthusiastically and pumped my fist. I actually was in a pretty good mood even with the whole Sam leaving without a word thing, but then....

We were just a few feet away from the car as someone appeared from behind us and ran past me, startling me in the process. My heart raised on full speed. It felt like it wanted to jump out of my chest. I stopped dead in my tracks. I bent forward and rested my hands on my knees. I let out a breath of relieve. It' s okay Liz. Nothing happened. Calm the hell down.

 I focused on my breathing. My vision got blurry as I opened my eyes again, but I kept the tears back. As my heartbeat slowed down again I looked up at Logan. I could see his lips move, but no words came out. 

"I'm sorry what were you saying?" I asked still breathless.

"I was just asking if you are okay." I straitened up and looked up at him.

"Yeah." My voice was shaky. He looked me suspicious up and down.

I started to walk towards the car, but my feet were so weak that Logan had to catch me.

"You sure you are okay?" I nodded and Logan helped me to my feet again.

"Logan I'm good."

"Doesn't seem so good to me." I shook my head and chuckled.

"I'm just a little jumpy that's all." He sighed and turned around to shout a short 'See ya!' to the boys. He then grabbed my arm gently and dragged me to the passenger seat of his car. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. He shut it and walked around the car to get into the drivers seat.

"Okay. Look we don't have to go to that stupid party. I can drive you home and you would get some time to relax."

"No Logan. I'm good." I smiled at him.

He sighed. "Okay." He returned my smile. "But if you change your mind and want to go home we will. Just promise to say something if you are uncomfortable or anything. Okay?"

I nodded and looked out the window as Logan started the car.

\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Hey mysterious girl." Ryan said as he slung an arm over my shoulders. I glared at him.

"Liam can you take him off me?" Before Liam could answer Ryan spoke up.

"Oh come on don't be like that." He leaned in and whispered in my ear.