Chapter 30: Ant-Man

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, only you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV

When I opened my eyes rays of light hit my face, but instead of groaning and pulling the sheets over my head like I did usually, today it didn't bother me. Arms slowly wrapped themselves around my waist from behind me. A smile tucked at my lips as I felt her nuzzling her head into my back. Her warmth and scent instantly comforted me. I placed my hands over hers and entwined our fingers. "Good morning, Buttercup."

She hugged me tighter to her chest and swung one leg over both of mine. "Good morning, Love," she whispered into my back before kissing my right shoulder blade. "Did you sleep last night?" she asked once she loosened her hold on me and leaned on her elbows to look at me as I turned onto my back.

I grinned up at her and brushed her brown hair over her shoulder. "With you always." She smiled a smile so warm and genuine it could light up the whole universe. "You know what?"

"What?" she asked curiously.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer until our noses touched. "I love you," I told her just before covering her mouth with mine. She smiled through the kiss as she stroked my chest with one hand and my cheek with the other.

"I love you too," she told me when she pulled away before diving right into another kiss. Our tongues met once she allowed me to deepen the kiss and opened up. She tasted so good I almost lost myself in her. She was straddling me now and I reached out and placed my hand on the smooth skin of her bare thigh. Lust was shooting through my body as she pressed herself closer against me. "Bee," I moaned once she pulled away to rain kisses all over my chest. I was fisting her nightgown now as her lips trailed up my neck and to my ear.

"Alex," she breathed, her voice full of love and desire. "I want you."

I didn't need anymore goading before I pulled her nightgown over her head and threw it somewhere behind her. I raked my hands over her bare back while letting my lips come in contact with her breasts. She moaned and clutched at my hair to keep my head in place as my tongue came out to greet her skin. 

"Alex," she moaned. 

I smiled against her skin before flipping us over. I was settled in between her legs as I let my teeth graze the inside of her thigh. She moaned and oh how I loved that sound. I was about to pull her panties down when she stopped me. I looked up at her. She smiled at me lovingly. "I love you."

I kissed her stomach. "I love you too." And then it happened, I had just hooked my thumbs through her undies when I froze. I couldn't move.

"Alex."

I felt her slip away as she smiled at me one more time.

"Alex."

Her mouth moved to say those three words just one more time, but I couldn't hear her anymore for some reason.

"Alex, wake up."

I could feel my heart breaking as I got pulled away from her.

"Alex!"

I jumped in my bed as I woke up. "Fuck," I cursed, placing my hand over my heart. It had been a dream. Only a dream.

Sophie was standing at the foot of my bed, phone in hand. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked worriedly.