• damn girl - N •

"neteyam!" she laughed as she danced with her hands running up and down her body, god she was so perfect she had the most gorgeous body and the prettiest eyes to exist. she was so gorgeous inside and out.

"damn girl." I gasped as she turned around and looked at me before she began laughing and placing her hand on my shoulders I placed my hands on her sides as she shook her hips side to side as I chuckled and copied her actions.

"damn boy." she gasped as I chuckled and spun her around as we continued dancing she smiled and put her hands on my chest as she leaned in I thought this was the time, the time I could finally make her mine.

"your drooling everywhere nete," she whispered as she pulled away and ran her hands through her gorgeous braids as she continued dancing, god she was a little rebel, my rebel.

"neteyam dance with me!" she laughed as I tried to focus but all I could think about was how bad I wanted this girl, not to mention all the other guy's eyes staring at what's mine, it made my blood boil.

"of course," I smirked at all the guys before she began dancing on me as I held her waist as they all stared, she giggled and laughed as I admired her as all the other guys scoffed and walked away.

"neteyam, you need to stop glaring at all the boys." she chuckled as she turned around and locked eye contact with me as I looked her up and down.

"They need to stop staring at you," I replied as she smiled and looked down nervously as I lifted her chin back up, she smiled like crazy until I let go of her chin. she gasped and shoved me away jokingly.

"you little tease!" she scoffed as she walked away until I grabbed her wrist spinning her back into my chest as her back was against my chest she giggled.

"And you told me you're not a good dancer." she cooed as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a good dancer" I laughed as she rolled her eyes and dragged me away from the party as we sat under a tree.

"wow! I was having fun dancing-" she cut me off as she sat on my lap and cupped my face, she leaned in and pressed her forehead against mine as I kissed her soft lips.

she grabbed the back of my neck deepening the kiss as she grabbed onto me tightly my hands travelled to her waist pulling her closer as she moaned into the kiss.

"good boy," she whispered as I smiled and attacked her with kisses.

WC- 457