• little one - L •

Aged up ofc

I laughed as me and Tuk played in the water, she began to splash me as I gasped and splashed her a little till she went under the water, I looked around for her but was met with her kicking feet.

Her feet kicked water all over me as I gasped and grabbed her waist as she began laughing like crazy as I laughed and tickled her,

"y/n!!! Stop!!" she laughed like crazy, I shook my head as she tried to tickle me before I threw her in the water, she swam to the top and gasped as I smiled at her sxkawng ass.

"Do it again!!!!" she yelled as I picked her up again as she screamed happily before she landed in the water, she swam to the top and laughed happily as I smiled.

"Behind you!! There's a monster!!" she yelled as I pulled out my knife and pressed if up against.. Lo'ak's neck.

"Fighting kink now?" he smirked as I shoved him away and put my knife back into my side, I looked at Tuk as she was standing right in front of me as she giggled and hugged my leg.

"We don't kill that type of monsters!!" he chuckled as I looked up at lo'ak, he groaned and pulled me by my waist into his arms as I laughed, I tried to pull away but he was holding me tight.

"Please come to my marui, Tuk has been with you all day!! I want my girlfriend back." he groaned as Tuk hissed and grabbed my leg tighter as I chuckled and smirked.

"Tuk!! She's mine." he hissed as Tuk stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes as I picked up Tuk and kissed her forehead softly, I looked at Lo'ak as he sighed.

"I'll see you at dinner hm?" he said sadly as I tilted my head and placed down tuk, he walked off but I stopped him by grabbing his arm and making him look at me.

"Handsome, don't tell me your actually upset?" I spoke as I stood in front of him, he sighed and shook his head as I lifted his chin up and tilted my head.

"Lo'ak." he looked into my eyes and smirked before placing his hand on my waist and leaning against my ear.

"Your ass is mine later." he spoke before walking away leaving me there with weak arms legs and-... Everything was weak. I was weak around this sxkawng!!

"Lo-"

"Hey y/n, thanks for baby sitting Tuk!" Neytiri smiled as I gasped a little at her presence as she chuckled, she was holding Tuk as she hugged me before walking off.

I went to run after lo'ak but he was gone.

_____________

It was dinner time and I was sitting eating my fish all by myself but I had been looking for lo'ak and he was no where, I stood up and began walking around the na'vi's looking for lo'ak.

Where was he?

I walked into Lo'ak's Marui and saw him sleeping in his bed, I laughed before picking up something and throwing it at him as he grunted before moaning my name and rolling over onto his stomach.

I gulped heavily as he whimpered under his breath as he curled into a ball, I didn't know if I should stay or leave.

"Yes.. Yes.." I covered my ears and ran out his Marui and made my way to the beach, all I could think about was how this man was moaning my name!!

I sat on a rock and swung back and forwards as I saw my people walk back into the marui's all getting ready to go to bed, Jake walked Into his Marui and probably saw lo'ak.

Moaning my name!!!!

I heard footsteps and I just kept quiet to myself as I felt lo'ak's presence as he sat on the rock next to me and kissed my cheek as I chuckled nervously, I could feel my heart beating out my chest.

"You okay? I can hear your heart beat?" he chuckled placing his hand on my heart as I laughed and took his hand off, he gave me a confused look as I smiled nervously.

"What did I do..?" he spoke sadly as I shook my head and cupped his cheeks before kissing him softly, I pulled away as he gave me a confused look.

"Y/n. What did I do? Is it something I said?" he muttered as I shook my head and smiled, he looked down sadly and began cracking his knuckles, he would do that when he is worried or upset.

"I just-" I covered my mouth trying not to say it weirdly.

"I heard you moaning... My name?" I spoke as I looked up at him as he had widened eyes. I laughed as he chuckled nervously trying to think of some sort of excuse.

"I- it wasnt like that I was uh.. It was a dream!! I can't control them!" he groaned in embarrassment as he hid his face in my chest as I laughed and pulled his face away.

"A wet dream-" he covered my mouth and shook his head as I smirked under his hand and nodded, he pinned me to the rock and hissed.

"Dont worry.. I won't tell anyone." I smirked as his pupils dilated.

"Do I make you nervous lo?"

"Shut up!!" he groaned covering his ears as I removed his hands and held them in mine before pinning him to the rock.

"Your ass is mine now lo.."

wc-930

A/n: it's not smut, but it's scary.