• revenge? - A •

"I didn't kiss him! I promise you rotxo! Your the only one I love!" I cried as he looked me up and down with tears in his eyes as he shook his head and sobbed quietly.

"Rotxo!" I begged as he shook his head once more and began to walk away as I broke down into tears and screamed in pain, no one ever believed me. It was all his fault.

"Hey!" I yelled at koro as he turned around and smiled at me, I instantly slapped him across the face causing him to yell 'ow!' I hissed and pulled out my knife.

"What the fuck y/n!" he yelled as he went to hit me back. He stopped when he looked behind me, I turned my head to meet eyes with rotxo holding his knife in his hand.

"Leave her alone. Koro." he spoke as koro scoffed and stormed off angrily as I turned back around and tried not to break down into tears. He smiled at me weakly before turning away.

"Please can we just talk?" I cried as he sighed and nodded as I smiled happily. He looked around till his eyes laid on her. Kiri.

"Nevermind." I muttered as I walked away as I thought he was following me I smiled to myself till he was walking next to kiri. It would always be kiri.

"hey, why are you crying?" I looked up and met eyes with aonung. I instantly broke down even more and fell to the ground as he fell onto the ground with me, pulling me onto his lap.

"I'm never good enough for anyone aonung.." I cried, he sighed and rubbed his hand up and down my bad, I felt tears fall from my face like crazy.

Aonung pulled away and tilted his head before cupping my face and wiping away all my tears with his thumb causing me to smile a little as he smiled back at me and cupped my face with both of his hands as he pressed our foreheads together.

"Thank you aonung." I whispered as his hand stayed on my face will we pulled away and looked into one another's eyes. The tension was real in this moment making us both weak.

"I have to go help reya with lo'ak. Wanna come or?" he smiled as I smiled and nodded happily as I jumped up causing him to chuckle, he reached for my hand and interwined our fingers.

__________________

Aonung:

__________________

__________________

I woke up snuggled into aonungs chest. My heart was racing. We must of fell asleep talking about how this is going to work! I'm such a sxkawng! I'm all over him.. And his abs.. SXKAWNG!!

"Ao?" I muttered I instantly slammed my hand over my mouth in regret of what I had said by accident as I heard a deep chuckle as aonung rubbed his eyes before looking at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Yes y/n/n." he said, my nickname. I smiled happily as I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to talk about what the plans are for today.

"I wanted to go fishing with him? Maybe you tag along and we act flirty hm?" he spoke as I thought about it. I didn't wanna hang out with rotxo I just wanted him to see me and aonung so then aonung wouldnt have to say stuff about 'us'.

"Sure." I smiled as he smiled back as I took my hands off his shoulders and stood up realising my top piece had slipped and my chest was exposed to him, he stared until I looked at him.

"Wo- shit sorry!" he groaned as I chuckled and laughed till I fixed it and turned around to see him covering his face with both of his being hands. why. Why did he have to be so attractive?

"Come on!" he laughed as he threw me over his shoulder and ran out my marui as we laughed like little kids. He was so childish and I loved him for his childish ass. I laughed till he placed me on the sand.

"Come catch me!!" I squealed as I ran as he raised his eyebrows and smiled before he ran after me with his hands out. I called for my ilu and hopped on as he yelled out to me.

"Thats cheating!" he laughed as rotxo appeared next to him. I knew exactly what rotxo was about to say.

"She knows what cheating is. She did it to me." he spoke as I looked down in sadness till aonung chuckled and faced him looking down at him since he was that short.

"You cheated on her if anything. She didn't kiss anyone, mean while your always hanging off kiri's tail bro!" he said as he laughed trying to make it a joke as rotxo rolled his eyes and looked back at me as my hair was all wet.

"Your hair looks nice when its not in braids and straight." aonung spoke as I covered my mouth as i blushed like crazy. Rotxo scoffed and pushed past me calling for his ilu.

I looked at aonung as he rolled his eyes and death stared rotxo before walking up to me and cupping my face. I smiled at him, my heart was racing I didn't know what to do or say.

So I just slammed my lips onto his.

wc-903