• movie night ~ L •

I rushed upstairs to lo'ak's bedroom and as I swung open the door I saw him peacefully sleeping on his bed all cuddled up into the blanket I chuckled and smiled.

I slid into his bed as he pulled me into a hug, he was so tired he barely even hugged me like he normally does.

"hey y/n.." he whispered quietly causing me to blush at his tone of voice.

"How did you know it was me?" I laughed as he chuckled and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Because you always give the best hugs. And you smell.. Like ass." he laughed as I shoved him away playfully.

"Nooo come back." he groaned as he sat up and rolled his eyes at me, I smiled and sat on his lap hugging him tightly before he pulled away and kissed my lips softly.

He smirked as he went for another kiss and another one, he slid his hands all over my body as I laughed and hit his hands away before sitting next to him on his tiny single mattress.

"Why is it so tiny?" I laughed as the door swinged open to neteyam and my brother aonung as be ran in the room and tried to grab me till he looked at lo'ak. Me and lo'ak jumped.

"What the hell!" I yelled as I placed my hand over my heart, both there faces changed to a relieved look as they sighed I looked at lo'ak as he realised.

"assholes!!! Get out my room!" he yelled as he covered his face in embarrassment before throwing a pillow at aonung as he laughed and ran out the room.

"I'm so confused-" I laughed till he sighed, it clicked and I gasped and covered my mouth as he laughed before I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

"Can we just watch the movie now!!" I groaned as I hid my face in lo'ak's pillow as he chuckled and rubbed my back, I smiled into the pillow, he knew his back rubs were my weakness.

"Mhm.." I whispered as he laughed and pulled me onto his lap as I smiled and kissed his lips softly, he smiled into the kiss and deepened it.

"Head massage?" he said pulling away as I rolled my eyes and laid down spreading my legs apart as he rested the back of his head on my lower stomach as he hugged my thighs causing me to chuckle.

"Wanna watch-"

"How about you just chose for once?" he spoke as I thought about what I wanted to watch... Nothing in particular what I could think of.. I chuckled as he groaned. Already regretting it are we?

"How about-"

"So I'm choosing the movie today! Love you y/n." he spoke quickly grabbing the remote and putting on one of his weird movies, I rolled my eyes before he began to focus on the movie no longer rubbing my thigh.

"Lo'ak father wants you." A voice spoke from behind the door as lo'ak groaned and got off me as he opened the door and looked at me and smiled before shutting it.

I smiled and blushed like crazy. I was so crazy in love with this boy and I hoped to have a future with him eventually.

"Come on we are going home!" aonung spoke as he opened the door and threw me over his shoulder as I began hitting his back, I groaned and went to bite him.

"Lo'ak-" I saw lo'ak crying as he spoke to his father, what had happened??

________________

"lo!"

"I'm sorry"

"it's okay are you okay though?"

"yeah i'll be alright but i'm sorry."

"it's alright, what happened?"

"my dad got mad at me because i failed a couple of my classes and now i have to have some stupid tutor."

"I CAN TUTOR YOU LO'AK!!"

"i couldn't ask you to do that, you would be wasting your time y/n."

"i'm not 'wasting' my time when i'm around you dumbass"

"fuck do you know how much i love you y/n."

"Enough to open your window?"

________________

My mouth shivered as lo'ak ran over to his window and opened his curtain before opening his window and taking his hoodie off and giving it to me as I kissed his cheek softly.

"Thanks." I shivered as he hugged me tightly and began sucking on my neck, he was so clingy.

"Lo'ak I can't breathe." I chuckled as he pulled away and rolled his eyes before he smiled and looked me up and down, TRIANGLE METHOD.

"Lo'ak-" he placed his hand on my waist before pushing me down onto his bed, he began to attack my body in kisses as I went weak under his touch.

"Shh.." he whispered as I rolled over pinning him to the bed as he smirked and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, I kissed him softly.

"Lo'ak we have school I should probably go home-"

"Yeah you probably should go home." I jumped at Jake's voice as I saw him crossing his arms as he sat in his wheelchair, I chuckled and smiled nervously.

"Jake sully sir." I got off lo'ak as lo'ak placed his hand on my side and sighed as he looked at his dad, they were speaking through there eyes.

"You can stay here kid. Just.. Don't uh-" lo'ak instantly covered my ears as he yelled at Jake to leave as Jake chuckled and Wheeled away.

wc-915