• Shes mine. - T •

Song: s-x money feelings die - slowed

"Shes mine! If I see you breathe near her or let alone touch her ill bloody rip your head off and make sure your whole-"

"Tsu'tey!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm and pulled him off of Jake as I saw Jake's face all covered up in blood I instantly fell to my knees and lifted his chin looking at all the blood on his face.

"Tsu'tey what the eywa!!" I yelled as I snatched my head to see Tsu'tey's face all covered in blood as well as I sighed heavily and saw Neytiri as she looked at Jake before running over to him.

"You." I yelled grabbing Tsu'tey's wrist and dragging him away, he hissed in pain as I made my grip on his wrist even tighter before dragging him into my pod, as he was about to speak.

I hissed at him as I pointed to the floor as he rolled his eyes and sat down. I got a wipe and some water to wash his face off, I turned back around to see him right behind me, towering over me.

"You like him don't you." he spoke as I swallowed loudly and placed my hands on the table behind me as he pressed his body up against mine more as I basically felt weak in his touch.

"Jake?"

"Yes Jake." he spoke as I smirked knowing I could piss him off with whatever I chose to say next.

"I mean he is pretty cute." I smiled as his face went cold as he pressed his body much more against mine as I tightened my grip on the table behind me.

"And me?" he spoke as he tilted his head lifting up my legs placing me on the table as he smirked at the way I looked at him, why did he have to be some fucking handsome!!

"Your alright I guess." I spoke as he chuckled and sighed before cupping my face and looking down at me.

"Be honest love." he leant closer to my ear as I heard a little chuckle escape his lips what I just wanted to attack with kisses.

"I can hear your heart racing. Are you sure you think I'm alright? I'd like to hear the honest opinion darling." he whispered as he moved away from my ear and looked into my eyes.

I stared into his eyes for a solid minute or two in silence as I pulled him close as he smirked thinking I was going to kiss him finally and give in.

I wiped the blood off his nose as he gave me a cold stare as I chuckled and wiped away all the blood off his face before running my fingers over his bruised eye.

"Why did you and Jake fight?" I asked as he shook his head, I knew he wasn't going to tell me even if I begged him to tell me so I knew how to make him answer me.

"I'll ask jak-"

"We fought over you." my eyes widened as he nodded and looked down all embarrassed as I smiled and lifted his face back up running my thumb over his lips.

"Why did you fight over me? What was there to fight about?" I asked as he sighed heavily.

"Because he likes you, and I won't allow that, your mine no one else's so I lost my shit with him. And I fought him." he spoke as I smiled and cupped his cheek as he smiled awkwardly.

I knew he was all flustered and just wanted me to attack him with kisses but I loved teasing him. It would make him go crazy in ways I couldn't explain.

"I'm yours?" I asked teasingly as he nodded causing me to blush.

"Damn right your mine. And he needs to know that."

he spoke as I chuckled and kissed his lips softly as he pulled me near the edge so my body was right against his as his hands travelled down my back. As my hands travelled around his neck deepening the kiss as he groaned in my mouth. I pulled away and smiled at him as his face was almost bright red. His pupils were dilated and he looked so handsome and happy.

wc-717