• i did all this? ~ N •

TW: sh, mention of suicide.

"Hey pass the ball!!" I laughed at Aonung as he rolled his eyes chucking me the basketball as I bounced it around before throwing it and completely missing, aonung begins laughing like crazy.

"Aonung!" I hissed as he ran up to me and began teasing me as I laughed till we heard a deep cough, I met eyes with my handsome boyfriend neteyam. I smiled and ran up to him as I jumped up him catching me as we hugger.

"Hey tey.." I whispered before he placed me down and kissed my lips harshly. I pulled away and chuckled, he was like a feisty cat or something, why was he being so aggressive with it.

"Let's go home." he spoke as he grabbed my hand as I looked over at aonung as he chuckled and began bouncing his ball, I was dragged away by neteyam as he was whispering stuff under his breath.

"i need to return aonung's hoodie!" I laughed as he paused and took the hoodie off me before taking his hoodie off and putting it over me, I was wearing a shirt under obviously but neteyam wasn't.

"Neteyam!" I hissed as I pulled him into a hug as he chuckled softly, I looked up as I still had my arms wrapped around his waist, he smirked at me and held my chin before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'll go return aonungs hoodie. You stay right here. I mean it y/n." he spoke demandingly as I nodded before I sat on a nearby bench, he walked back into the gym as the doors shut behind him.

I had stood up and snuck over to the door to watch them as I heard a chuckle, I turned my head around and met eyes with rotxo as I grabbed his wrist and dragged him down with me so we were both spying on neteyam and aonung.

"Why are we-" he was cut off by a loud slam as we both sat up and looked out the door window to see neteyam and aonung fighting, aonung laying on the ground as neteyam punched him.

"NETEYAM!" I screamed as we kicked the door down and ran over to them, rotxo pulled neteyam off as I shoved neteyam only so he would stop before I pinned him to the gym floor as aonung hissed.

"What the hell asshole!" I yelled shoving aonung as he looked down at me and rolled his eyes before storming out the gym with rotxo chasing after him like a lost puppy.

"Tey! What the fuck happened!" I yelled as I turned around and gasped at the look on his face, his lip was all busted up and he had multiple cuts on his face and a bruised eye.

"Neteyam!" I yelled as his eyes widened at my tone of voice as I gave him a glare, he sighed and rolled his eyes before pointing at aonungs hoodie on the ground, I looked at the hoodie then back at him.

Why was he behaving like this?

"Aonung started to tell me how you asked for his hoodie. And he told me you too had hanged out when you cancelled on me. And I got pissed off so I fought him." he scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"Pissed off?! No you got jealous neteyam! I was only with aonung because reya and lo'ak had gotten into a argument! I've known them since I was younger. I've known you for a year." I scoffed as his eyes went numb.

"Fuck you." he gritted as he looked at his hoodie on me before I took it off and threw it at him as he caught it and gave me a nasty glare.

"You started a fight over nothing! I'm allowed to be friends with guys neteyam!" I yelled angrily as I furrowed my eyebrows at him and shoved his speech shoulders as he stumbled back a little.

"And I thought I loved you." he said as my heart sunk, my face sunk. I looked at him as tears swelled in my eyes before I began shaking my head like crazy.