• one eye open - N •

i heard yelling coming from the Sully's marui what sounded like neteyam was getting told off again. He always took the blame for lo'ak and I was guessing it was that.

I waited out the front for a while till the argument ended I walked in and greeted Jake and Neytiri. Neytiri hugged me tightly as I chuckled and hugged her back.

"May I see tey?" I asked as neytiri nodded and pointed to his bedroom as I walked into his bedroom to see him laying on his bed under his bed sheets, I chuckled as he rolled over.

And smiled before putting out his hands for me, I ran over to him and jumped into his arms as he cuddled me as he rested his head on top of mine, I smiled and yawned tiredly.

"Head massage?" I smiled at him as he shook his head till I pouted my bottom lip causing him to chuckle and nod as I crawled onto his waist and laid my head on his waist as my body was in between his legs.

I smiled as he began massaging the top of my head as I let out happiness groans, he chuckled before he began playing with my hair, I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Are you asleep?" he asked as I gave him no reply, he sighed heavily before he went back to massaging the top of my head near my roots, I felt a soft kiss on top of my head.

"Why do you have to be so pretty y/n." he sighed heavily as I smiled to myself trying not to burst out and laugh or blush.

"I mean, I know you like someone but I just wish I was them. I want to be with you so bad. I love you y/n." he sighed as I smiled to myself and groaned as I moved up and rested my head on his chest.

"You good..?" he muttered nervously. As I chuckle before looking into his eyes as I smiled, he already knew that I knew. He sighed before I placed my hand on the side of his face.

I smiled at him before pressing my forehead up against his causing him to blush and smile a little bit, "can I kiss you y/n?" he spoke as I chuckled and nodded.

He kissed me. This was both our first kiss and we both had never kissed before so it was pretty awkward as he bit my bottom lip as slipped his tongue into my mouth, he had practised with someone. He was just too good.

He sat up as I sat on his lap and kissed him harder pulling him closer with my hands around his neck, he smiled into the kiss as I chuckled deeply.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes as his eyes were full of love and his face was all red and flustered as I giggled before I heard a loud gasp.

I turned around to meet eyes with lo'ak and tsirrya holding hands standing there with there mouths basically on the floor.

"If you tell dad I'll tell dad about you sneaking reya!" neteyam yelled as a loud cough was made.

wc-540